TEN.

Julian couldn't leave a place without helping to clean it up first. So, at the end of the pool party at Marquinhos, he stayed to help, just like Presnel, Giovani, and Meunier and his wife--the kids were watching TV with Maria.

"Where is that from?" Julian asked, showing a plaid that was on the floor, and Carol frowned.

"Upstairs, Maria's bedroom. You don't have to go, I'll do it afterwards."

"It's okay, I don't mind," Julian shrugged.

He took the plaid and climbed the stairs to go to Maria's bedroom. He was about to go back downstairs when he heard noise behind him, and he frowned.

"It's me."

Julian rolled his eyes when he saw Presnel.

"You're following me today," he said.

"Nope, I'm looking for something for Carol."

"What?" Julian raised an eyebrow, coming closer to Presnel, who mechanically stepped back until he touched the wall.

"Nothing," he answered as if he suddenly couldn't help but tell the truth, and Julian raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean?"

"I just wanted to see you."

Julian smiled before putting his face closer to Presnel's, and when he saw that he wasn't reacting, he looked into his eyes. Some people may have seen a defiant look or something like that, but Julian didn't know how to look into people's eyes. So he closed his eyes and kissed him. Presnel kissed him back immediately, and when Julian took a step back, completely red, the French player had a big smile plastered on his face.

"Damn, you took years to kiss me," he shook his head before walking to the stairs to go down, leaving a lost Julian alone on the corridor.

____
I was supposed to post earlier but life happened and by life I mean the world cup
1/2 OF DRAXEMBE IS A CHAMP NOW