TWENTY-THREE.

"Your face on this one!" Julian laughed, and Presnel hit his rib.

They were done eating since more than an hour, and after watching the view for fifteen minutes, Julian was just laying down next to Presnel, and they were watching all the pictures and videos of themselves that Presnel had in his phone.

"That one is so pretty," Julian smiled when he saw a picture in which they both look serious, no making face or meme face. They were just smiling.

"But it was at the beginning!" Presnel noticed. "You know what, don't move."

He left the pictures and clicked on the camera. Julian put his head closer to Presnel's, and the latter took several pictures before choosing the best one and using it as his wallpaper.

"Here, we are really handsome."

Julian smiled before coming even closer so that he could put his face into Presnel's neck. The latter laughed.

"Your pointed nose tickles me."

"You're so mean."

"I am not," Presnel laughed, catching his arms so that he couldn't run away. "I like your little nose," he said, taking Julian's chin into his hand to kiss his nose. He did not have time to step back, because Julian leaned on to kiss his lips.

So they stayed here, on the roof, kissing each other until Presnel's phone showed an incoming message, and that they saw what time it was.

"What, it's almost midnight?" Presnel frowned. "Come on, I'm taking you back at home, you're really gonna struggle to get up tomorrow morning."

Julian laughed, knowing that he was right.

He almost fell asleep on the way back to his place, but fortunately, Presnel was singing, keeping him awake.

"You okay?" the French player asked.

"So good," Julian nodded, and Presnel laughed.

"You're so cute when you're tired."

"No, I'm always cute," Julian said with a smile, and Presnel smiled as well.

"True."