TWENTY-FOUR.

The next morning, you just had to look at Julian's eyes to see that he was tired. Because sleeping for seven hours was not enough for him.

He did not even sleep seven hours, because he stayed awake for a pretty long time, thinking about Presnel.

No one dared to ask him what was happening to him until that the tornado Presnel arrived, threw his bag on the floor and took Julian's hand.

"I have something to tell you!" he exclaimed, pulling him to the same closet as last time.

"What do you—"

"Good morning," Presnel smiled before kissing him, and Julian laughed, stepping back.

"I thought you really have something to tell me!"

"I did. It was 'hello.'"

Julian shook his head, still smiling.

"Come on, we are going to be late."

"What are you doing, this afternoon?"

And that's how they ended up spending the afternoon at Presnel's, eating popcorn and watching My Wife & Kids.

"Can I have some water?" Julian asked, and Presnel frowned.

"Hell no, I'd rather let you die here. Of course you can have water, Ju, my house is your house. Do you want me to serve you?"

"No, no, I'm tall."

"You mean old," Presnel automatically corrected him.

"Nope, tall too," Julian winked.

"No need to brag about your height," Presnel mumbled, but Julian was in the kitchen already.

"Can I take some grenadine?" Julian asked, and even though he did not understand Presnel's answer, he put some of it in his glass before looking at the fridge to take some fresh water. But when he saw the selfie that he took with Presnel during their date, he stopped. He gave up on his drink and when back to the living-room, hugging Presnel.

"What's up? Are you happy because I said that you could have grenadine?"

"No. It's because I want you to be my boyfriend."