TWENTY-FIVE.

"Really? Even though our date sucked?"

Julian raised his head, frowning.

"Sucked? It did not suck."

"Ju, we watched the pictures that are on my phone. Isn't it the sign that it was boring?"

"It's the sign that we don't care about random things as long as we are together," Julian corrected him, and Presnel smiled before kissing him.

"I want you to be my boyfriend as well."

Julian smiled from ear to ear, and suddenly, he doesn't want to get up to drink. He wants to stay here, with Presnel, forever.

So they stayed into each other's arms, talking about everything and nothing. And kissing.

Julian felt like he was in a dream. And Presnel as well. They couldn't believe that this was really happening.

"Do we order something?" Presnel asked when he saw that it was almost 8 P.M., and Julian groaned.

"No, we are cooking."

"All I can do is baking cakes. A little. I can't cook."

"But what do you eat?" Julian asked, and Presnel laughed. "You don't eat? That's why you have thin fingers like that?"

"What, are you watching my hands?" Presnel asked, amused. "Yours are thin as well."

"I'm not watching your hands. They are in front of my eyes."

"Oh, like that?" Presnel shook his hands in front of Julian's eyes, who blinked several times before closing them. "Wimp."

"Fine, I'll just cook for myself," Julian got up and went to the kitchen, followed by Presnel.

"That's unfair, it's my kitchen!" he mumbled before climbing on the counter to sit down.

"Don't sit there," Julian demanded, looking into Presnel's fridge.

"Or what?"

"You are really gonna starve yourself," Julian smiled.