TWENTY-EIGHT.

"I swear, I did not mean to do it! I don't even know how to make hickeys with my mouth," Presnel said to Julian on the phone, and the latter frowned.

"Because you know how to make them without your mouth?"

"With an ice cube. And a vacuum cleaner."

"Okay," Julian said, not sure that he wanted to know how he knew how to do that. "How long is it going to take to go away?"

"I don't know, why are you asking that to me?"

"Because you seem to be a pro. And I don't want everyone to see it."

"Don't worry, just a few weeks," Presnel said calmly.

"Presko...that's a lot. I don't want you near my neck ever again."

The French player laughed.

"It's fine, it's fine. You told them that it was a burn."

"Kylian believe it because he's a baby. Oh...Marqui saw as well," Julian understood with the Brazilian player acted weird. "And Kevin, but Kevin kind of knew already."

Julian took his face into his hands.

"Kim."

"Mmh?"

"I would like to tell them."

He expected Presnel to be against that idea, but surprisingly, he took his time before answering:

"Are you sure?"

"You are not telling me that it's stupid?"

"Of course not, they are our friend and I know that they'll understand. But I understand of you prefer to wait. Melanie, it's...recent whereas they know that I'll end up dating a guy."

"Thank you," Julian smiled.

"My pleasure. Take your time to think about it, sleep on it, and then, we'll see. There are also our families. "

Julian sighed. He did not know how to tell his parents that he was dating Presnel. They knew him, now, but they were used to see Julian with Melanie, so they were going to be surprised.

"Don't overthink it, though, okay? And don't sleep to late and don't forget your alarm."

"Do I have to drink tea as well?" he made fun of Presnel.

"You're not funny at all. Good night, Ju."

"Good night, Pres."