TWENTY.

The next day, when Julian arrived at training, the changing room was empty. He checked the hour on his watch, but he was early. He went out and frowned when he saw Presnel and Edinson both on the floor.

"Hey Ju! Do you want to do some kung-fu with us?" Presnel smiled when he saw him.

"You'll get injured," Julian raised an eyebrow, and the French flayer shook his head.

"Of course not, I did some kung-fu when I was a kid. Come here, I'll show you."

Julian hesitated before coming closer, still not sure that it was a good idea.

"Come here!" Presnel said, pulling him, and Julian laughed, shaking his head.

"I'm here. Tell me what to do, now."

Presnel looked at him mischievously, and Julian barely had time to understand what was happening to him that Presnel tripped him up.

"But Presko!" the German player groaned, but Presnel was laughing too hard to answer. Even Edinson laughed, and Julian crossed his arms, pouting.

"That was way too tempting," Presnel kept laughing.

"I trusted you, and you do that to me..."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the French player apologized, but he was still laughing a little "Sorry, Juju, it was a blaguounette, don't be mad at me, please."

"A what?" Julian frowned.

"Blaguounette. It's like a small joke."

"Why is it the first time that I hear that word as well?" Edinson frowned, and Layvin, who was passing by, laughed.

"Because we stopped using that word in 2002."

"That's not true! I'll brin git back."

Edinson shook his head and took a ball to start his training. Julian was about to do the same when Presnel took his hand.

"You're not mad, right?" he asked like a kid, and Julian smiled.

"I don't know."

"No, you are not," Presnel decided, coming closer to Julian to hug him.

_____

Juju is in pain without his boyfriend