FOURTEEN.

"Hey babe!" Presnel smiled, putting his arm around Julian's shoulders, walking with him. The German player smiled back.

"Good morning."

"Hey, don't 'good morning' me like this. I deserve more than that."

"It's a normal 'good morning,'" Julian shook his head.

"Mmh."

"What are you doing tomorrow morning?" Julian suddenly asked, and Presnel frowned.

"Tomorrow morning? Nothing, we don't have training because of the game. So I'm not doing anything. Once again, I'll be up very early for no reason. Maybe I'll run with my dog."

"But Kim...you don't have a dog."

"Oh, yeah."

"Can you...come to have breakfast with me?"

"Are you really inviting me to have breakfast with you?" Presnel laughed.  "Of course I can, breakfast is amazing."

"Thanks,"

"But you have to tell me at what time I have to be there because you sleep a lot in the morning."

"I don't. You just never sleep at all. Is 9 A.M okay?"

"Yes, perfect. Hey, you said it in French," Presnel smiled.

When he had any number to say, Julian was always saying it in English, and the people around him were translating. Today, he said it in French without thinking about it.

"Yeah?" he noticed. "I am good in French now."

"Thanks to me," Presnel nodded, and Julian raised an eyebrow.

"No. Sometimes you speak too fast and I don't understand anything, and you are using words that I did not learn at school."

"You teacher can't teach you to say 'wesh', Ju. We are learn standard French at school. And it helps you when I speak fast."

"You always have a good excuse," Julian shook his head, and Presnel laughed.

"Yeah, I'm always right, but it's okay Juju, it's not that bad to be wrong."

Julian pretended to be mad for around ten seconds before smiling, and Presnel laughed.