TWENTY-TWO.

Seven floors. They climbed seven floors before arriving in front of a big black door, and Julian raised an eyebrow.

"You know, you did not need to bring me here to kill me."

Presnel smiled.

"Of course I did. I poisoned the food and it's going to seem like an accident."

Julian smiled back, and Presnel finally opened the door. They arrived on the roof. Presnel came closer to the edge, happy. Since he was in Paris, he did not have the chance to see the city from that high, which was something that he used to do a lot when he was still a Shalke player.

"Wow."

"I knew you would like it," Presnel said from behind, and Julian remembered with they were here. He turned around and went to help Presnel. But when he saw the latter taking a PSG plaid out of his bag, he couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because of you! You're too fan of your club."

"I'm a proud Parisian, that's it. Don't you sit down?"

Julian nodded and sat cross-legged. Presnel gave him a paper plate with a knife and a fork. Julian frowned.

"Uh, Presko...A picnic is supposed to be eaten with the hands, you know."

Presnel did not answer and took out a big round plate in which were...pancakes.

"Really?" Julian smiled.

"Some are salty, some are sweet," Presnel explained, showing which ones they were while talking.

"So you really found recipes and everything?" Julian asked, surprised, and Presnel nodded."

"Of course, I wanted to make sure that I'll win a second date."

"Don't worry for that," Julian smiled.