NINE.

Julian bitterly regretted his decision not to kiss Presnel during the following week. A part of him was trying to convince himself that everything happens for a reason, and that it wasn't the right time, but it was such a small part of himself that it wasn't really convincing.

Obviously, during the following week, they were always surrounded by their other teammates, and Julian started to wonder if Presnel wasn't avoiding him a little.

The next Sunday, the team met at Marquinhos to celebrate Adrien and Giovani's birthdays. The Brazilian defender had offer his house so it could be a pool party, and of course, everybody was in.

Those kind of meetings always reminded to Julian how happy he was to be a PSG player. They were simple days with simple food, and the WAGs and kids. Because they weren't just a team, they were family.

"Can I have a swim noodle?" one of Thiago Silva's sons asked--Julian still had trouble to differentiate them since their names were super close--and Belle looked around her, not knowing where they were.

"Come with me. I'll give you one," the German player offered.

"Thanks, Julian!" Belle smiled. "You'll thank him, Isago!"

They walked to the back of the garden, where there was a door leading to a big garden cabin in which several swim noddles were.

"Thank you Juju!" Isago smiled before running towards the swimming pool before Neymar yelled at him, probably reminding him that it was forbidden to run near a pool.

"Boo."

Julian jumped in fear before hearing Presnel's laugh, which made him smile.

"You scared me! What are you doing here? Do you also want a swim noodle?"

"No, no, just watching you babysitting every kid. They all like to talk to you, even Davi Lucca even though you don't speak the same language at all."

"That's because I'm nice," Julian shrugged, and Presnel shook his head, taking his lucky charm bear out of his swimming shorts.

"You're wearing PSG swimming shorts," Julian raised an eyebrow, and Presnel smiled.

"Yeah, stop judging me."

"Why did you bring it?" he asked, talking about the bear, and the French player smiled.

"For you," he gave it to him before disappearing.