~1~

"What the hell, Noah? I haven't spoken to you in over three years and now you want to go on a little holiday with me? The nerve-"

"Chill, Fabio. I need my head-warrior to help me train a pack in France. I would take Aaron, but I know he'd miss his child and mate too much." I glare at the blatant disrespect Aiden is showing. I may have hurt Blaze, but I'm still his Alpha. He's lucky I love Blaze too much to punish him.

"And what about Alice? She's expecting! How can you say that Aaron can't go because of his mate and child, when my mate is more vulnerable. She has six weeks left! She needs me, Alpha." I simply blink at him and tilt my head to the side. Aaron hasn't given me the cold shoulder like his brother has, so I take pity on his situation, but Aiden can forget it. Assumptions may be bad, but I know he had a hand in Blaze's escape and I am over his innocent act.

"I'm sorry, did I fail to see the point where that's my problem?" I flutter my eyelashes innocently at him and his face flushes with anger. He huffs and stalks closer. Since I'm leaning against my desk with my arms crossed, his nose almost touches my chin. He pokes his index finger into my chest with every word.

"I -poke- am -poke- not -poke- going." I sigh and grab his finger and pull it backwards until I hear a satisfying snap.

"Don't touch me. I suggest you go to the pack doctor and get that looked at. I guess you won't be able to go." He grins through the pain and nods his head, knowing I did it for both my pleasure and to give him a reason not to go. Broken bones heal in two days and I'm leaving tonight so as to arrive there tomorrow morning.

I drag myself upstairs to my room, lethargic and irritated. I start packing the little clothing I have left after Blaze took half of it and the articles she has worn before have been eliminated. Well, I keep them in her closet that I've locked and put the key away, but point is I don't ever wear them. I carelessly toss clothes into the duffelbag, mostly sweatpants and hoodies, and go to my bathroom to fetch my showergel and deodorant. After a half an hour of throwing random items into my duffelbag until it could barely zip up, I sprint downstairs and get into my Range Rover.

*_*_*_*_*

After driving for a while, I arrive at the airport that the Lexus' GPS signal lead to. Carly didn't know I have double location in all of my cars, the ones automatically installed and the ones I installed myself. I arrived here right after Carly and Nathan left again. I found out that they bought a ticket to Australia, but the bank accounts were cancelled before I could see anything else. I arrived at Australia and none of the banks knew about a woman that looks like Blaze. A secretary at National Bank gave me a dirty look though, so I obviously investigated, but I came up at a cul-de-sac.

"Sir, the flight to France isn't for another hour, would you please go to the food court for the next half an hour so that we can keep the terminal open for immediate flights?" I nod my head at the young guy working at the window and go to wait at the nearest coffee shop.

My leg bounces underneath the tiny table, continuously hitting it making my cup rattle. My wolf starts pacing around in my head. He has been restless ever since Alpha Jacque ended the call, he still won't speak to me so I don't know what's going on. I sip at my mocha and sigh irritated as I feel a tap on my arm.

I twist around, ready to tell the lady that I'm not interested, since it would be the sixth person to come and talk to me of the female variety. I look around me and then down to find a little girl tugging at my shirt. Tear stains glisten her cherry cheeks and she's hiccuping.

"Sowwy, Mistew. My mommy is gone and I don't know whewe she went. Pwease helwp me." Fresh tears start cascading down her face and her blonde curls bounce as she collapses next to my legs, clutching onto a ratty purple bunny.