~19~

"You seriously feel like you've done something moronic, don't you?" Anna glances at me from the single couch on which she's draped like a rag doll. Phillip has been out, training with Aaron since he's the First Male Warrior at Blue Creek and obviously wants to keep up with his reputation, being the Beta's son and all. Now, I finally have Anna to talk some sense into me.

"Yes! This is not the time and I feel selfish springing this on her after the loss of our unborn pup. She hasn't been well, yesterday was the first day she has shown me an ounce of affection out of the comforting cuddles that I always initiate. She was practically ready to jump my bones, Anna and in the heat of the moment I blurted it out like a bloody idiot and bolted, embarrassed by my blabbering mouth." Anna smirks, clearly amused by my dilemma.

"She actually told Aiden that she feels weird about you running out like that, because she's not sure if you meant what you asked. She knows you want her to officially be Luna, but she doesn't want to say yes since you ran out. She wants to be Luna. She's ready, Noah." Anna swings her legs from the back of the couch and slowly approaches me, trying to convince me to go see Blaze and tell her I'm serious about what I asked.

"Are you just saying that to get me to go to her and make a fool of myself or did you really hear what she said to Aiden?" Anna shrugs and points to the entrance of the pack house.

"Go find out for yourself. I guess you're just going to have to trust me, Alpha." She flops back onto the couch and grabs the remote to put on Netflix.

I walk out the door and turn to walk down the narrow path leading to where our soon-to-be home would be in less than a month.

Blaze fleetingly told me about going to help with construction by just explaining the layout in detail and telling them precisely where everything must be. Wolves work fast, about four times faster than humans when it comes to anything physical and they also develop at a faster rate, mentally and emotionally, which is why we're ready for our soulmates so early in our life times. It's no surprise that the house already has the foundation set and a few brick walls built on the inside, to support the second floor.

"No, I need the kitchen bigger, since Noah enjoys cooking and I'm going to need space for the pups who love running around him whilst he cooks. It's okay if we have to make the one bathroom smaller, it's just a guest bathroom anyway." I stop short at the soft voice of my mate, demanding the leader of the construction team without raising her voice and merely keeping his attention by maintaining eye contact and a slightly stern tone, but she's red-faced all the while doing it, clearly flustered at the amount of people she has to speak to.

"You'd make a fantastic Luna." I state, resting my hands on my hips.

"What? Oh, uhm, y-yeah, thank you. I mean, that's if you want me to be." I smile at her nervous stutter and slowly crawl closer to take her into my arms.

"Who else would I want to be the woman I spend the rest of my days with waking up to." I whisper into her ear, causing her cheeks to flush a deeper scarlet and I move away, feeling mischievious.
"Especially when she drools whenever she dreams about me." I wink at her and she gasps, slapping my chest with a shaking hand.

"I do not drool, and even if I did it wouldn't be because of you. It would be because of Ian Somerhalder because he's my true love." I narrow my eyes at her and pull away, biting down on my tongue to keep me from laughing at her adorable face whenever she wants to look smug.

"I'm sure, because that's who's name you scream whenever I make you- mmph." She launches onto me, knocking both of us over and practically smothers me to keep me from talking.

"Noah!" She looks at me wide eyed as I gently pull her hand from my lips and kiss her palm. I bring her face closer to mine and whisper,

"Exactly like that, Love. Only a bit more mewling and a lot more breathless." Her face morphs into that of mortification and she scrambles to get away from me.
"Oh, no you don't. I still need a proper, definite, clear answer to my question I so graciously left you with this morning to mull over." She rolls her eyes at me, but grins nonetheless.