~4~

"Come on, Pups! I don't need any slackers. Kick your knees up!" I yell at the group of heaving wolves in front of me. They've barely gone around the course three times and they're already breathless. I have completed it ten times and now I'm just running behind them to make sure they run. Right now, it seems like all they can take is a leisurely jog.

After we complete the fifth round... That took over ten minutes, I get frustrated and decide to stop them.

"Alright, since you can't keep up, we'll just have to make this our daily warm-up."

"Warm-up? Are you kidding me?" A girl whines from the back, I have to strain my ears to hear what she's complaining about, as the whole group is wheezing and coughing. Come on, don't they know what a gym is?

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I agreed to train little puppies who can't even run one course through full force!" They flinch and show their necks in submission.
"Now quit heaving as if you almost drowned and go to the field," I look around and see most of the pack trudging their way towards the field.
"Did I say crawl? Do you want to crawl? On your stomachs and leopard crawl to the field, without using your legs." Groans and complaints start and I growl at them.
"Did I stutter? On your stomachs!" They drop like flies and start leopard crawling towards the field, but being a trainer, I know that the only way to enforce proper discipline, is by joining them, so I get on my stomach and start crawling as well. I growl at every wolf I pass and soon, I'm in the front, dusting myself off.

"You guys need some serious fitness and cardio exercises. I'll set up a training session that you guys can use for this month as a warm-up and then just explain your training for the day on that day. For now, pair up and duel with someone around the same level of training you estimate yourself at, if you feel like you are easily defeating your partner, move up a level." I wait until everyone is paired up, until the scrawniest kid was left. He's looking down at the grass, clearly intimidated by my larger presence. I'll make sure he'll almost be at my level at the end of this month.

"What's your name?" I ask quietly as to not frighten him. I've trained plenty of boys like him, only they were around twelve, not sixteen.

"L-Larson." He stutters almost inaudibly. He clearly has a self-esteem issue. We'll just have to work on that.

"Larson, I'm Noah and I'll be your personal punching bag for the rest of this month." I stick out my hand in greeting and he shakily takes it in his bony, cold grasp.

"O-okay." He swiftly pulls his hand away and shuffles his feet. I can hear some snickering, so I bark at whoever thinks it's funny to tease someone who clearly has potential. He'll be the top of this group once I'm done with him.

"Listen up! Larson is going to be my training partner for the rest of the month, which means that he's going to struggle a lot harder than you guys are. You will not be able to change your partner after today, so choose wisely and preferably someone who you know will challenge and test your abilities to their limits. It's the only way you'll learn." The group scatters as the volumous chatter starts up.

I look back down at Larson and see him glancing around, still awkwardly avoiding me.

"Hey, you will be the best, I promise." I shake his shoulder and start teaching him stance and how to hold a fist. This may take long, but I know that if he really wants this, he'll do it. Blaze did and look at her now.

~*~*~*~

"Dude, why are you stalking her?" I glare at the dullard standing next to me, resisting the strong urge nagging me to smack him.

"I'm not stalking her. I'm just waiting until her shift is over so that I can talk to her about a few things." I look back at my mate weaving through tables effortlessly, refilling coffee mugs and taking orders like a pro. I shoot daggers at every guy who's staring at her with desire in their eyes. Why did she have to wear shorts today, it's not even that hot.

Everyone Is Flawed {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें