~10~

"Oh, My Boy, we'll miss you dearly, but ah, the mademoiselle cannot wait." Jacques gives me a bone crushing hug and pats my back.

"Merçi, Papillon. Take good care of Noah here, he is worth it. He came to us heartbroken and lost without you, and now that he's found you once more, he can be stronger in the sense of his mental and emotional strength." I smile softly at Lili after giving her a smothering hug as she speaks to Blaze. This past month Lilli's been more of a mother to me than my mother has been since I turned sixteen. Jacques truly knows how to make a guy feel worthy of being the leader of an entire pack without a doubt. These two might be the parents I never had.

"Oh, thank you so much for keeping him from becoming discouraged. I don't think I could have lived without him much longer. Every day without Noah was like a terminal illness, I was slowly but surely becoming crippled and death seemed easier. If it weren't for our pups, I don't think I would have survived this long. I love him too much to leave again." Blaze looks up at me with meaning and I know she meant what she said. I don't think I would survive without her either.

"Isn't that beautiful, Jacques? They're undying love and the undeniable connection that kept them together through all they have been through? Oh, it almost makes me wish our journey wasn't so easy in comparison. We could have used a little wrench in the works." Lili leans against her mate's shoulder, her arm securely wrapped around his arm and waist. I hope Blaze looks at me the way Lili looks at Jacques. I want Blaze to realize that I want that to be us one day, inseperable and still feeling as young as ever.

"Do visit soon. I would much appreciate another spa day with Melody and I'm sure Midnight would love to read us one of his favourite stories whilst we relax. Oh, Jacques! Isn't it adorable the way Midnight doesn't do anything without Melody?" Lili exclaims whilst gushing over our two pups. They're knocked out on the outdoor sofa in the courtyard.

"Yes, very unique and adorable indeed." Jacques sighs, deep in thought.
"When will Phillip return?" Jacques questions.

"That's entirely up to him, Jacques. If he finds his mate he must choose to stay with her or take her back here. It's all up to him, and his mate of course." I explain and he nods with a hum.

"Well, I don't want to be rude, but we must be off. Our plane departs in less than two hours and we still need to go through security." Blaze excuses and goes to wake the pups.

"I'll miss you guys." I hug both Lili, and Jacques again before going to help Blaze with Melody. She's become daddy's little Angel in these past few weeks and Midnight is a momma's boy. No surprise there though, if he's not attached to Mel, he's with Blaze.

"Daddy, I want to nap. Mister Marshmallow was about to take me to Snowsville to go see Olaf." Mel mumbles and I chuckle at the cute incoherent mumble.

"You can go back to Snowsville on the way to the airport whilst in the car, Angel." I murmur and carry her to the Jeep I rented after returning the Mercedes. I needed a car better suited for my two little pups to have space in. And one that Blaze will stop complaining about how fancy it is. I don't understand her. She loves my sports cars at home, but a rented Mercedes is too much. I love her all the same, she's my special Little Mate.

"Noah, Midnight is inside, why don't you get in?" The melodic chime of my unbelievably gorgeous mate makes my knees want to cave. I need to get used to these feelings, because going through the rest of my life with her and feeling like a lovesick puppy will make me go mad. I love her, but all these side effects make me want to hit myself. I didn't have this reaction as much before. Could it be that the distance made my body feel the way it was supposed to feel the moment I met her?

I know it's not really a probability, but we didn't spend as much time together when we first met since she hated my guts.

"Yeah, sorry, Love." I shake my thoughts out of my mind and enter the car.