Chapter 5

I hear a familiar voice behind me
"going somewhere?" Maybe if I stay still long enough, they won't see me.
I slowly turn around to see if they are gone. Dang.
"I do believe I asked you a fucking question." He snarls in a voice that would make any girl swoon.
"Negan!? What are you doing here! Oh I'm just passin' through toots." I smile pretending to sound surprised.
"You look like a God damn wreck." He states
"Thanks it's my signature look." I joke, man I love jokes.
"So. What's in the bag?" Negan asks pointing to my duffel bag.
"Oh this old thing? Just some... clothes." Smooth Harley smooth. I mentally facepalm myself.
"Oh really so you wouldn't care if I searched it then?"
"Ya got a warrant?"
"No, but there aren't any fucking rules anymore except for my rules sweetheart."
"Okay fine ya wanna hear the truth?"
"I'd love to."
"I was just strolling around through the woods and I just found this bag. Didn't know it belonged to someone." I lie.
"Oh really, you didn't know it belonged to someone?" He says looking and pointing to the bag. Property of the Sanctuary is stitched into the front of the bag.
"Oh would ya look at that!" I say
"Cut the bullshit doll. You're coming with me one way or another." Suddenly I look behind Negan and his army of idiots. Three zombies, then four, then ten emerge from the woods. "Okay, but you may wanna deal with that herd first!" I exclaim.
"Not falling for it again doll." Negan says with a smile.
"Ahhggg!" One of the men yell as a zombie sinks it's teeth into the back of his neck causing everyone to turn around.
"Well it's been fun!" I smile "but I really should be going!" I say running. Negan speaks into his radio as everyone around defends him from being zombie food. Negan chases after me but I lose em, suckers! Suddenly I'm in an open area of the woods. Phew. That was close! I stop to catch my breath when I suddenly hear someone whistling a short call. I wonder if it's a bird at first but then I hear it again coming from the opposite side of me. The same whistle call. Suddenly I hear it again and again and again until it is echoing through the entire forest. I turn to run, "you're not going anywhere this time darlin." Negan says as tons of men with guns emerge from the forest surrounding me. I have a gun in one hand and my bat in the other. "Can't take all of us!" Negan calls over the whistling noise. He's right, I spin around and there's no opening for me to escape. I'm gonna have to talk my way out of this one. I drop the duffel bag as guns peek out of it. "Doesn't look like there's any damn clothing in there. Just a whole lot of MY guns."
Negan says after the whistling stops. There's a brief moment of silence.
"Hello boys! Nice ta meetcha all! Names Harley  Quinn, as I'm sure you may have heard! If I'm not killed by the bat wielding maniac maybe we can all do lunch sometime!" I say cute and shyly. "So uh, you gonna kill me now or-"
"Kill you!" Negan laughs. "No darlin, I'm just gonna hurt you... Really, REALLY, bad."
"You know, that sounds awfully familiar." I say thinking of where I may have heard that before. Negan steps forward towering over me. He grabs my shoulder. "Don't test me." I look into his eyes. They are a beautiful balance of sin and evil.
"Are you the devil." I ask lost in his enticing trance.
"I'm whoever the hell you want me to be." He smirks letting me go. He then turns to Simon.
"Simon, give her the spiel."
"Oh hi! Pervy mustache guy I remember you! You were there when we all first met!"
"Shut up lady. Who are you?"
"Harley. Wow so forgetful."
"Wrong!" He yells as I ruffle my eyebrows.
He points to a dark skinned bald and built man.
"Who are you?" Simon asks.
"Negan!" He yells.
Simon points to a fair skinned man with brown hair. "Who are... you."
"Negan." The man responds.
"You catching the drift?" Negan asks.
"Woah... you all have THE SAME NAME! Is this like an army of men with all the same names! That's kind of weird!" As some of the men begin to laugh.
"Don't fucking vex me!" Negan yells
"Well, that's kinda difficult because I've been known to be quite vexing."
"Yeah no kiddin." Simon says rolling his eyes.
"Negan, this girl belongs in an asylum not the sanctuary." One man suggests.
"Did I ask you to open your shitty fucking mouth?" Negan scolds as the man pipes down.
I start laughing hysterically as everyone just stares in terror yet amusement.
"What is so God damn funny about this!" Negan yells swinging his bat around his shoulder.
"Oh sorry, it's not you!" I laugh "it's the voices!"
"You've got to be shitting me." Simon says.
"What was that?" I say to myself. "I should kill everyone and escape?" I laugh turning to the guys who look terrified at this point. "I'm kidding!" I laugh as a few guys chuckle.
"That's not what they really said." I smirk.
"You are bat shit crazy." Negan smirks, there's someone I want you to meet." He continues showing me a bat.
"This is my girl Lucille." He says.
"You named your bat Lucille and assigned a gender to it? Yeah, and I'm the one who's bat shit crazy." A roar of laughs erupts from the audience.
"Enough!" Negan yells as everyone immediately shuts up. "Put her in the van." He says as men point guns at me. Negan picks up the duffel bag and my bat as I am forced into the back of a vehicle.