Chapter 12

"I hate it here." Ivy says.

"Oh come on Ivy don't be this way. It's beautiful!"

"It's dull and lifeless and I'm not talking about the zombies. I'm talking about the people, the atmosphere. It's dark and cold and damp. The only thing that'll grow are mushrooms. Where's the sunlight the greenery?"

"Oh just try to look at it from another angle." I say turning my head slightly as she does the same.

"No still looks tragic. I'll just build a place of my own. My own garden in the woods."

"Mistah Negan is probably gonna want half ya stuff." I say as she chuckles.

"Yeah let's see him try." Ivy says. "Once I have it situated I'll let you know. Then you can come by sometime. Without your new judgmental prick boy toy." She adds before leaving.

I let out a sigh. Just as I found a familiar face she doesn't even want to stick around. Sheesh.

But if she got here I wonder if others will. Or maybe she will know how to get back. I need to talk to her, I think Negan would like Arkham a lot better then this hell hole. It'd be like normal life again. We could settle down, have a family, everything a girl could ever dream of.

I decide to make a mental note to talk to both Ivy and Negan tomorrow.

"Where'd your friend go?" Negan asks

"Oh uh. She decide not to stay, she didn't want to intrude so she is just going to set up somewhere. I am not exactly sure where though."

"Is she a threat?"

"IVY! No way! She's my best friend! She would never betray me or anything like that. She's super cool."

"And hot if you look past the whole Ivy and greenish skin thing."

"Isn't she?" I gasp

"Wait... have you two? You know..."

"Uh Yeah Negan isn't that that what best girls do. I mean sure we dated for a while ages ago but our craziness just wasn't compatible. But she will always be my best friend!" I exclaim as we walk back to our room.

"Well I'm taking your word. We don't need any more threats to us. Not now." Negan says as I slip into my pajamas.

"So about that offer earlier...." Negan says with a sly smirk. "I think I'm ready to take my Harley for a spin."

I smile at him and begin kissing him as his hands run up my sides. He lays me down on the bed.

"Easy there tiger, what's the rush. This isn't a race." I smirk as he's already trying to undress me.

He lets out a small laugh but suddenly we are interrupted by a knock on the door.

"You've GOT to be kidding me." Negan sighs sitting up and throwing his shirt back on.

"What the fuck is it now?" Negan asks walking to the door and opening it.

"Sorry to interrupt you sir. But we are having a few problems going on. Some of our men were killed, they never reported back." A savior says as Negan lets out a sigh.

"Can never get a minute to myself." He says to me before walking out the door.