Chaper 10

"Of course this is your fucking boyfriend." Negan chuckles. "What, fresh out of clown school buddy?"

"I'm the one who makes the jokes around here." Mistah J snarls looking at Negan.
"This- this is who you're replacing me with?" Mistah J asks before erupting into a fit of laughter. He laughs so hard tears begin to form.

"Something fucking funny clown?" Negan asks growing irritated. He grabs Mistah J by the collar of his shirt and pulls him above the ground.

"You think she's gonna hahaha stay with you?" Mistah J laughs, "HAHAHAAhahaha
she's gonna drop you like a stone." He laughs.

Negan slams Mistah J into a nearby tree and Mistah J responds by laughing even hardly, only pissin' off Negan more so.

"Boys stop!" I say as I continue to watch them fight.

"You think this is a game?" Negan asks aggravated.

"It seems I'm missing the point." Mistah J remarks. Mistah J then kicks the back of his shoe into the tree and a blade springs free from the toes of his shoe. He kicks Negan and the blade goes through him. Negan drops Mistah J onto the ground and begins to growl like an animal.

"Oh, there it is!" Mistah J laughs sadistically.

"You think you're so funny don't you you motherfucker. Well you won't think it's so funny when you're dead hanging on my fence. You're dead clown, you fucking know that?" Negan asks as he stands to his feet. He walks straight up to Mistah J and punches him right in the jaw. Mistah J did not like that, not one bit.

As entertaining as this is I must intervene before they kill each other over me.

"Boys. Boys. There's enough to go around." I smirk.

"N-no Harley. It's him or it's me." Negan says as I look between the both of them.

"Um... uh." I begin ta think hard about this. I tap my finger to my cheek as I contemplate on who I want to stay with. Negan seems nice to me, and he's crazy enough. I know he can protect me.But he's so serious sometimes. But on the other hand Mistah J did abandon me and threw me unda' the bus. Hm...

'let them fight to the death.' The voice in my head whispers as I begin to laugh at the horrific but genius thought.

"I pick... Negan." I say finally coming to a decision.

"HA! Sorry! Better luck next time! Now let's go home Har- WAIT WHAT!" Mistah J shouts.
"After all I've done for you. And you pick HIM!" He comes at me rage in his eyes.

"Sorry J, like I said we're done! You left me and now I'm leavin' you!" I say glaring at him. He never loved me like Negan does. I cross my arms across my chest and look the other way.

"Sorry clown, girl wants a real fucking man with a real set of balls." Negan laughs maliciously.

"I'll kill ya Harley!" He screams until suddenly-

Bam

Negan knocks him clean in the head with Lucille as Mistah J falls to his feet. Blood trickling from his head profusely.

"Wait- I didn't want him dead!" I yell.

"Sorry Darlin' can't have any more threats lurkin' around." Negan says smiling at me. He then turns to beat Mistah J in the head over and over. Memories of Mistah J and I flood my head.

"Sorry J." I say getting down on my knees next to his bloodied remains. "Maybe in the next series." I whisper.

"You alright Darlin?" Negan asks.

"Yeah. On to the next universe he goes." I sigh.

"The next what?" Negan asks as we continue to walk back to the sanctuary.

"So that's the only boyfriend you've got right? I'm not gonna have any other circus freaks threatening my life am I?

I begin to giggle slightly.

"No! That's the only one... well. Only one I dated. I had tons of friends though." I say as I look at Negan.

"Oh no Puddin, you're bleeding." I say takin' note of his wound.

"Yeah. There's a doctor at the sanctuary who can fix that. Not like I haven't taken a few hits and stabs in my days before." He chuckles as I begin to skip towards the gates.

"What's the hurry?" Negan asks as I pick up the pace.

"No hurry, I just like skippin" I smirk as I grab his hand. "But you're too hurt to skip." I say lookin' at his wound again.

We make it back to the sanctuary and I walk Negan to the Infirmary. The doctor sees him right away and stitches up his wound. Thankfully Mistah J didn't hurt him too badly.

I just can't believe he showed up here, and if he did... maybe others will? I smirk at the idea.

Maybe this is good for me. Starting over in a new world and all.

Maybe the new world needs Harley Quinn.

————————————————————-

A/N
Sorry it's short and it took so long to post. I've had writers block for a while and have other stories going so it's hard to keep up sometimes. Hope you like it though!