Chapter 9

I was finally able to convince Mistah Negan to give me my bat back. I decide I wanted to take a walk through the woods to ease my mind.
"Oh Neegannn" I say in a sing songy voice.
"I'm gonna go for a little walk outside the walls. To clear my mind."
"What so you can escape, nice try darlin." He smirks.
"But puddin' ya see why would I EVER want to leave you." I smirk.
"Fine, this is your test."
"Oh crap, I was never good at these in school." I say.
"Not that kind darlin' a test of trust." He says with his fingers on the bridge of his nose. Right between his eyes. He tends to do that when he's frustrated.
"If you're not back in 10-15 minutes I'm coming to find you personally, don't make me do that." He says.
"Yippie!" I scream prancing around. "I won't letcha down!" I smile running through the gates until I am stopped.
"Woah, woah, woah, princess where you think you're going?" Simon asks.
"Step aside sir! I'm free to roam and I've got a short amount of time! Negan's orders!" I yell pushing past him and going through the gates. I walk through the forest and start killing off walkers.
"You want a piece of me?" I ask a walker
"Bam!" I announce as my bat collides with his skull. I try to keep track of time as I walk further into the forest.
I know what your thinking.
-Harley didn't you want to get out of her literally like 4 hours ago-
Well ya know what! Forget about it! This place has kinda grown on me! And it's certainly a fresh start for me. I walk through the woods humming and twirling my bat in my hand. Over and over stepping through the woods. It's hard to keep track of time without a watch I must admit so I don't stray too far from the sanctuary. I'm about half a mile away when I hear some twigs crackling behind me. I turn around and don't see anything so I stay quiet. Hoping to just wait for this "walker" as they call it leaves. But the footsteps don't sound like a walker's.
"Who's there?" I call as I hear my voice echo through the trees.
"Negan is that you Puddin? My fifteen minutes can't already be up." Again silence.
"I'm warning ya whoever you are! I gotta bat!"
-silence-
'Eh. Whatever.' I think to myself swinging my bat over my shoulder and continuing on my way. I make my way through a set of trees when I feel somethings suspicious.
I hear a twig snap directly behind me and raise my bat swinging around immediately.
"Harley?" A voice asks.
My mouth drops
"Mistah J?" I'm in total disbelief.
"What- what are ya doin' here?" I ask in shock.
"I'm here to get you. You know I can't live without you... Puddin."
I throw him a 'really' look and cross my arms.
"Okay. Okay. I got thrown out of Gotham too."  He admits.
"How dare you! You know what! I don't need ya! Ya left me in the dust. Plus- I- I- Ive gotta new man now." I say crossing my arms as anger takes over his expression.
"Oh yeah?" He asks.
"Yeah. And he's more of a man than you'll ever be!" I yell angrily. I can't believe he lets them kick me outta Gotham and just comes crawling back thinking I'll forgive him. Well he's wrong!
"Mistah J. You've gotta go! We are done!"
"You do need me. Way more than I need you." He says as his voice sends chills down my spine.
"I've moved on J. I've got a new life and a new man!"
"Oh really? I don't see him! Where is he? I'd LOVE to meet the man." Mistah J snarls through his teeth.
"Then turn around" A mans voice says as I smirk. Mistah J freezes and gives me an evil look. As he turns around to face the one
The only
Negan.

————————
Sorry it's short but I'll try to update tomorrow (: