Chapter 8

"Ya can take the Harley Quinn outta Gotham, but ya can't take the Harley Quinn outta me."
I say to myself. I think it's about time I bust outta this joint already. I mean Negan is great and all but it feels like something isn't right and I'm not sure what. He's still been pestering me non stop ta be one of his wives. And I'd be all for it but ain't the type of gal to share with other ladies so their are two options.

1) kill all of the wives and have Negan to myself
2) leave because this clearly will never work.

As tempting and fun as 1 sounds, there's no guarantee he wouldn't keep findin' em off the road. But it's okay, there's actually a lot of fine lookin candidates at the sanctuary. I found one guy he was nice and cute but then realized he was only 17, and I get this is the apocalypse but even I wouldn't stoop THAT LOW. So I quickly chose against him and moved on. I kinda grew a liking to Dwighty boy, ya know I did guys with scars on their faces.
*winks*
But i don't know he doesn't have that crazy look in his eyes that Negan and my Mistah J has. And he doesn't have that bold leaderness or that psychotic trait. But it's okay, if things don't work out with Negan I know I'll find someone new.
I'm sitting in my room now, yes I was given a real room, and am bored out of my mind.
"What trouble can I cause today?"
Ever since I turned Negan down he has been avoidin' me and not talkin' to me much. So I've made it a plan to start wreaking havoc upon the place to get him to notice. Childish? Maybe. But if it works that's great. I of course am careful not to push things too far, wouldn't want to get the iron. But it seems nothing I do is good enough to get his attention.
I walk over to the vanity in my room. It's crazy, they don't even have real makeup in this place, just basic lipgloss and mascara. Guess they aren't "basic necessities" to anyone except me. My darker roots have also been growing back in too. I hardly recognize myself. I walk out of my room and to the closest exit to feel how the weather is outside. I feel a cool breeze hit my skin and intake a breath of 'fresh' air.
"The stench of death." I smile to myself before returning to my room. I decide to slip on an over sized sweater, it fits like a dress. Not very Harleyish but man is it comfy. I decide to take a walk to the main hall, who knows Negan is there. And I've been meaning to ask him if I can have my bat back. Since ya know, they confiscated it. I feel like Negans been helping me get back on my feet. I actually have a job, I read to little kids in the library for points. I turn down a hallway when a group of men begin to whistle at me.
"Hey there gorgeous."
I choose to ignore them because they are all definitely not my type.
"Where you think your going?" One of the pigs ask stepping forward slapping my ass as I immediately stop in my tracks.
"Hands OFF the merchandise buddy!" I warn
"Or what! There's three of us and one of you."
"Don't test me." I threat as another guy pins me to a wall.
"Last chance!" I scream, hearing it echo down the hall. But all the perverts refuse to leave me alone. So I guess I gotta take matters into my own hands.
Pop. Pow. Boom. Bang. Flump.
Before I know it all of the men are on the ground crying for there mommies.
"Not so tough guys now are ya! Pussies." I spit at them "Yahtzee." I cheer.
"Harley!" A voice booms from behind me. I smile turning around.
"Negan! Fancy meetin' you here." I smile sweetly.
"Care to explain why you're beating up my men?"
"You see Negan there is a very logical explanation as to why I'm beating up your men..."
"Which is..." he asks impatiently.
"They started it!"
"I'm a reasonable man Harley. I really am. So why don't ya just cut to the chase and tell me what the fuck happened."
"Well ya see I was just minding my own business TRYING to get to the main hall. And doofus here started catcallin' me and I POLITELY ignored him. But apparently he doesn't understand hints. So his buddy, tattooed faced moron over here thought it'd be a fun idea to slap my ass!"
"He did what!" Negan yells.
"It gets better."
"So after telling tattooed faced moron NOT to touch me what does dipshit number 3 do? He pins me to a wall. So ya see Negan. I don't know what kind of a place you run here. But I think that definitely called for a smack down." I say knowing for once I wasn't in the wrong.

"Well this is NOT the kind of God damn fucking place I run here. That was not cool men. Not. Fucking. Cool. You men like to harass woman? Does it get your dicks all hard?" Negan asks twirling Lucille in his hand. As the men rapidly shake their heads no simultaneously.
"It seems I was doing ya a favor Negan." I smirk.
"Yes the fuck you were." Negan agrees.
"Men. I hope you getting your asses beat by a female was a wake up call today. Because if not and I hear you do this again, and trust me o fucking will. I will surely be giving you each the iron. Or worse. No fucking exceptions! Am I understood."
The three men remain frozen in fear.
"AM I UNDERSTOOD!" He booms again hating to repeat himself.
"Y-Yes sir." They all say.