Chapter 11

"Oh Puddin'" I call out looking for my new boy toy. It's been months since I last saw Negan kill Mistah J. We decided to take our relationship to the next level after I may have... gotten rid of all his 'wives' they were gone without a trace.

"In here." Negan says as I follow his voice.

He sits in his office reading papers vigorously. I stand in the door frame seductively but of course he doesn't even notice.

"Mistah Negan ya been in here all day it's now nighttime!" I whine.

"I've been very busy Harls." He says looking down at his papers. I take the opportunity to walk over to his desk and sit on the corner of it. I am wearing a red and black silk nightgown. But of course he hasn't noticed that either. I crawl on the desk.

"Oh come on Puddin, don't ya want to rev up your Harley? Vroom. Vroom." I joke smirking as he finally looks up from his boring paperwork. He eyes me for a moment before he says,

"No." And pushes me off the table.

I fall flat on on my ass with a FLUMP sound.

I let outta dramatic sigh before retreating back to the bedroom disappointed. He never has time for me anymore. I sigh again sitting on the bed. I miss having friends. All the people in the sanctuary are scared of me. Ever since Negan made it official I was his nobody dares to talk to me. It's pretty lonely here. I decide to go on a nightly stroll, Negan won't notice, he never does. I look at myself in the mirror and I don't look like much of Harley anymore. My dark hair has started to grow in again. And I haven't worn makeup in a long time. Mistah Negan says I look beautiful just how I am. I leave the sanctuary and begin to walk down a dirt path. There aren't many 'walkers' as they call them, out tonight. I begin to hum a tune to myself as I continue walking. I then make a turn into the woods and continue walking until I reach a meadow.

"I bet this would look beautiful in the sunlight." I whisper to myself. Before I can say another word I feel something wrapping around my ankle.
"What the-" I try to see what it is and begin to kick my foot outward in fear of it being a snake or a bug but the grasp is strong. I reach down to start pulling at it but it won't budge. Before I know it I'm laying on my back being dragged towards the darkness.

"Hey let me go! You'll pay for this!" I threaten trying to mask the fear in my voice.

"Yeah? Let's see you try." A voice echos from the woods. I come to a complete stop and look down at my foot. The moon providing just enough light for me to see. It's a vine wrapped tightly around me. I look in front of me and see a pair of legs standing above me. The vine retreats from my leg back into the darkness.

"Ivy?" I ask in shock. It can't be!

"Hello Harley." She says.

"First Mistah J, now you! Where the heck are you all comin' from!" I shout standing to my feet and hugging her.

"I went looking for you. Sorry it took so long. Where are we?" She asks.

"Oh Ivy! I've missed you so much! And can ya believe it! We are in the middle of the zombie apocalypse! Except these people don't call them zombies they call them things like 'walkers' and 'biters.' These people are strange Ivy, it's nice to have someone normal finally show!" I explain to her.

"Harley- what have I told you about coming out here so late on your own!" A familiar voice yells from behind me.

"Oh! Negan!" I smile grabbing his hand. "You'll never guess who showed!" I screech excitedly.

"Harley I don't have time for your games!" He scolds as Ivy steps into the moonlight.

"Another abusive boyfriend I see." Ivy sighs.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Ivy, poison ivy." She introduces.

"Poison ivy? Bet guys are hesitant to stick their dick in you." Negan comments harshly

"Don't be rude." I nudge him. "So can she stay?" I ask with puppy dog eyes.

"She'll have to work for points."

"Oh she's a really hard worker!" I smile

"Where the fuck do you people come from? Must be some West coast city folks. Or New Yorkers." Negan laughs at his tasteless comment.

I grab Ivy's hand and drag her to the sanctuary.

"You're gonna love it here!" I smile at her.