Chapter 7

"I can take care of you." He says under his breath.
"I can take care of myself." I argue crossing my arms.
"I want you to be my second hand girl. But I need to trust you. Trust you won't run."
"I won't." I state. "How long has it been?"
I ask.
"Since you've gotten here? A month."
"No, no. Since the worlds been like this. Has it always been this way?"
"You're really not from here are you?"
"Nope." I say popping the "p" sound.
"Not too long. I just overthrew this place a couple months before you came along. They think I'm a monster, ha. Should've seen the guy in charge before me." He explains as I stare into his dark eyes. We are sitting across from each other at a metal table discussing... things.
"Who are you?" He asks.
"My name?"
"No not your name- sigh. Let me put it to you this way." He says running his hand through his dark hair.
"Who's are you."
"Negan's." I state submissively and as truthfully as I could. Of course I'm only feeding into his bullshit for now, until I can kill him and escape or, well, that's all I got for a plan right now. But maybe if I could get him to trust me I can get the heck outta here alive. Don't get me wrong, he's a fun guy. But he's too serious sometimes, needs to loosen up a little. Although I totally dig the psychopathic ways.
"Atta girl." He says standing to his feet. He walks to the door and signals for me to follow him. We must be halfway down the hallway when I hear a female voice.
"Negan!" They screech as I physically cringe.
We both turn on our heels simultaneously. The girls racing down the hallway to catch up. "Negan." She calls again hot on our heels. "Just keep walking maybe she'll go away..." he whispers as I nod and continue to make our way down the hall. She doesn't take the hint and eventually catches up. "Negan didn't you hear me calling?" She giggles obnoxiously.

"Yeah, that's why we went the other way." He says annoyed.
"Who's the cheap circus clown?" She asks glaring at me. I feel my blood spike, nobody disrespects me like that, well except Mistah J did, but ya know he's not relevant anymore so... NOBODY DISRESPECTS ME LIKE THAT!
"Who ya callin' cheap. Ya know I wouldn't be talking. I mean ya look like a basic Barbie bimbo edition doll. And what is this black dress, where's the funeral. My god ya look like the guest and the corpse. I mean ya look as lifeless as the creatures roaming outside." I laugh, Negan chuckles.
"You're just gonna let her talk to me like that! I'm your wife!" She yells. Wife? This is what he's into... ha! This gets better and better by the minute. No wonder he wants me and not this plain Jane looking girl.
"Yeah a disrespectful bitchy wife, now leave me out of this." He says. She begins to cry and sprints down the hall.
"Oh man, if that's one of your wives I can't wait to meet the rest of them!" I smirk as he grows embarrassed by his choice of woman. We continue down the hall uninterrupted until we are in front of a door. He opens the door and steps in. I guess this must be his room?
He gets me a towel and lets me in his room. "You haven't showered in weeks and you look like shit." He says.
"How flattering."
"Take a shower." He says walking out of the room. I stand still "what are you waiting for, you want me to join you or something." I grimace at first but then give it some more thought. No Harley he's the enemy.
"Ya took all my stuff, I don't have any other clothing."
"And that's a problem?" He remarks. Typical men. I stand in silence for a second then he begins to laugh. "I'm kidding doll, I'll get you your clothes." He says walking out of the room whistling.
I shut the bathroom door behind me. I then begin to remove my clothes and turn on the water. While I wait for it to heat up I look in the mirror. Hair knotted tightly, old faded makeup and dirt rubbed over my face. I take a step in the shower "Holy Toledo." I say out loud as I feel the warm water race down my spine. It's so comforting I get instant relief. I'm in such a trance I didn't even hear the bathroom door open. "Who's there!" I yell out. No response. "I'm warnin' ya." I repeat again. No response. I huff and pull the shower curtain a little to peer out, sure enough Negan is leaning against the sink eyeing me. Pervert.
"What do ya want anyways?" I snap annoyed I'm being interrupted.
"I brought you your clothing." He says chuckling at my anger. He places the clothes down and eyes me up one more time. I pull the curtain closer to my body making sure everything is covered, wouldn't want him to get a peep show. After my shower I turn off the faucet and step out making sure Negan hasn't snuck back in. I wrap the towel around me and begin to dry off. I look in the mirror and barely recognize myself. I am a lot thinner but still have slight curves. My skin is still extremely fair from the bleach that Mistah J threw me in to prove myself to him and lack of sunlight. My blonde hair is fading.

Most people don't know this... but I'm not even a natural blonde!

I begin to get dressed into my red and black clothing.

What, who says villains need to always wear the same costume?