ten

good for you

good for you.

_____

TEN.

A wave of nervousness washed over Johnny as he walked through the halls of school.

He knew the girl he called Demon was looking for him somewhere in these hallways. That didn't sit well in his stomach. In fact, he felt like running back home.

He made sure to wear a hoodie this morning so he wouldn't be noticeable. Well, noticeable to her. Everybody in the crowd could care less about him.

Johnny Orlando wasn't someone with popularity or attention. He wasn't used to the obsessive behavior at all.

But, for some reason, receiving it from a girl as interesting as her, was oddly amusing to him.

And he couldn't understand why.

🍆

"You're being ridiculous." Hayden chuckles, watching as the paranoid boy pulls the strings to tighten his hoodie that's over his head.

The boy then proceeds to throw on large clout goggles, scanning his surroundings in the process. He really doesn't want to meet her.

Johnny sighs, "Listen, I really need you to be by my side at all times. Let's make this a Canadian to Canadian mutual understanding?"

Hayden presses his lips together. What was the big deal? "It's not like she's going to gobble you up and kill you."

Johnny shook his head.

"She said she won't talk to me but I seriously doubt it. She's weird as fuck, dude."

All Johnny knows is this kinky, obsessive girl. The girl who is constantly drooling and fangirling over him. The girl who proclaims her 'love' for him.

He didn't know her... other side.

The side that hasn't been exposed to him because of her potential mindset.

🍆

j.orlando:
we dont have any classes together right?

mackattack01:
u kno what i look like

mackattack01:
u should kno papi

j.orlando:
i rlly dont pay attention

j.orlando:
im emo