twenty-five

A/N: chapter dedicated to -vaper- SHE MADE THE NEW COVER KDNDMSSMSM IF YALL DONT CHECK HER OUT I JUST MIGHT UNPUBLISH LMAO JK BUT STILL

A/N: chapter dedicated to -vaper-  SHE MADE THE NEW COVER KDNDMSSMSM IF YALL DONT CHECK HER OUT I JUST MIGHT UNPUBLISH LMAO JK BUT STILL

lucid dreams.

_____

TWENTY-FIVE.

"If I give you one of my T-shirts, promise me you won't scream." He joked, opening his closet.

Mackenzie couldn't contain herself, though. She started jumping on his bed excitedly, as if she just won the lottery. She never thought her crush would let her sleep in his room, alone, with him.

He tossed her a big gray shirt and she couldn't help but fangirl under her breath. He smiled at her excitement.

"Uhm... hey, pup?" He coughed once she started unbuttoning her shirt. He grabbed her wrists to stop her from any further actions. "Turn around and change. Please."

Johnny wasn't planning on getting a boner. He'd be too embarrassed if he did. Although, Mackenzie wouldn't mind at all.

A playful smirk tugged at her lips. "Why? Are you afraid, daddy?" She teased.

He liked the sound of her voice. He liked the way she called him 'daddy'.

"Alright, strip then."

He sat on his desk chair and leaned back, accessing a front row seat to her little show.

Johnny felt powerful controlling a girl that was obedient to his wants.

On the other hand, Mackenzie felt butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't believe he requested that. Only such things were in her imagination.

She began unbuttoning her buttons, one by one. "A-anything for you." She glanced at Johnny. His arms were crossed and his legs were spread out.

Mackenzie squealed in her head, her night was getting better and better.

"Slower." He said in a husky, low tone. She liked this side of Johnny. She liked when he told her what to do.

She proceeded to unbutton the last button, slowly. Slightly flipping her hair to the side, she opened up her unbutton shirt, revealing a cute lace pink bra.

Johnny saw the pink on her skin and gasped. Pink was his weakness. He pressed his eyes tightly together to prevent the hardening of his member.

"Fuck, turn around." He mumbled. Johnny was an unexperienced boy, not ready to watch more. This was the first time a girl ever stripped for him.

She complied and took her shirt off completely. Johnny peeked his right eye open at her exposed back.

He couldn't give into Mackenzie's body. She already created a hormonal kinky monster out of him, and now she's trying to seduce him? Johnny didn't want to fall into her trap, he had morals.

She threw his shirt over her head, the giant tee reaching down to her knees.

Mackenzie wanted Johnny to touch her. She wanted to feel his hands all over, but, she knew it wasn't going to happen. She knew he didn't like her and that he found her irritating and needy.

Once she was finished, Johnny told her to hide her clothes under the bed, just in case.

He stood up and walked over to her. "If you're hoping that we sleep together, it's not happening."

She nodded and looked down at her hands in embarrassment.

"Sleep on the bed." He told her. Even though it seemed like he didn't care, he would rather sleep on the floor than have her on the floor. It's a guy thing.

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about it." He shooed her away, pushing her on the bed. "Go to sleep, pup."

She giggled, "Okay, okay! Geez..." She shoved herself under his covers. The scent of his pillow, blanket, bed, made her grin in excitement.

She was in Johnny Orlando's bed.

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: so many tricks up my sleeve i might as well be a magician 👀. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IM DOING LKE HOW TF AM I GONNA END THIS SHIT LMFAOOO THIS BOOK WAS JUST FOR FUN AND CRACK BUT THEN SUDDENLY IT GOT SO SERIOUS AND MYSTERIOUS

A/N PT2: y'all wanna know what's wrong with Kenzie? SHIT IDEK MYSELF LMFAO OOF BUT I'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT