twenty-two

crazy in love

crazy in love.

_____

TWENTY-TWO.

Their third interaction in study block was rather normal than awkward as they thought. They were engulfing into a normal conversation, warming up to each other accordingly.

That is until, Mackenzie decided to tense things up.

"So, what else did you find out about your kinks?" She asked quietly, in fear someone might hear their conversation.

Johnny wasn't sure if he should tell her what he's been wanting to do. Instead, he rested his head in the palm of his hand, pretending to think about her question.

"Hm.." his eyes flickered towards her thighs before meeting back up with her face. "I'll tell you later."

She huffed at his response. Like their second interaction, their legs touched again. Mackenzie took this opportunity to slightly tug at his knee. "Oh, come on. Please?" She whined.

Every time she said something, it reminded him of their phone call. Her moans were music to his ears. She was a needy pretty pup in his perspective. He really liked the 'innocent' facade she had, her doe-like eyes making it hard for him to resist.

Johnny was definitely a new person.

He wanted to do so many things to his pretty Puppy.

And she had no clue about it.

"If I tell you, you'd want to get in trouble on purpose." He says, increasing her curiosity.

Mackenzie pouts, knowing that he wasn't going to clue her in. "Will you tell me later?"

He nodded, reaching his pinky out as a promise. She returned the gesture, grabbing his pinky. A cheeky grin then creeps onto her face as she suddenly intertwined their fingers.

Johnny's eyes widen, noticing the flush in her cheeks. "She really likes me, huh?" He shook her grip off and brought his hand back to himself.

"Don't be too affectionate with me yet, Demon."

"Yet." She emphasized, wiggling her eyebrows.

He shook his head and chuckled before scribbling back onto his paper.

Mackenzie was happy. Even if all she had was him, she was happy.

Only because there is nothing else but Johnny Orlando to keep her distracted from being miserable.

______

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: sorry its really short... oh whale 🐳 smack my ass and call me sally 😳