eighteen

watch

watch.

_____

EIGHTEEN.

j.orlando:
what did u mean by what u said last night

mackattack01:
nothing daddy

mackattack01:
GET READY FOR SCHOOL JUAN

j.orlando:
ok ok

j.orlando:
see u pup

mackattack01:
ISNSNSMAMANBDKWSMSK

🍆

Johnny was becoming obsessed with one thing then another. The entire weekend he was researching kinks (for educational purposes) on the internet, only to find a few that he never knew he would have.

One of the which he wanted to do today. He wanted to try out the thing he was curious about, just to see if he likes it just as much as he thinks he does.

And his hormonal Puppy was the perfect toy to play with.

Both walked into the same classroom at different times, but neither had a clue that the study block would have a seating chart.

Purposely, the teacher made the students pick a seat for the entire year.

Of course, Johnny already had his seating buddy. Mackenzie ran to the spot next to him, as if it was a competition. Surprise, surprise.

"Jesus, calm down." He breathes as he places his bookbag under the desk.

She was blushing. She couldn't believe her crush was inches away from her, she never felt so happy. "There's no place I'd rather sit, daddy." She replied, palms holding her cheek.

He wanted to give her a smile, but he couldn't. He wasn't an affectionate man, infact he didn't know the first thing about relationships. He wasn't used to being this close to her, also.

Maybe Johnny shouldn't attempt his experiment on her just yet. Maybe he needed some time to adjust to her.

"This is a study block to raise your failing grades, not a social class. Therefore, phones will be permitted from now on." The teacher informed.

The class lets out groans and remarks.

Johnny huffs before taking out his math books. When he starts his assignment, he notices something off about his needy Puppy. She's zoning out, almost as if she isn't all there.

"Hey, Kenzie," he snaps, capturing her attention.

Her head darts up immediately, "Huh? Oh, sorry."

She grabs out her math books as well, lazily starting her task.

Johnny couldn't ignore the sensation he felt as their knees touched side by side. Slowly, his gaze fell on her thighs.

Her uniform skirt was rising upwards, revealing a lot of her legs.

He was shooketh.

He mindlessly leaned in to see... more. Soon enough, he felt his hand reaching down towards her skirt.

Mackenzie gasped at his touch and gripped his wrist. "What the freak?!" Her eyes widening as she saw his hand down there. Her hormones were crazy enough as it is, his touch only made them crazier.

"Fuck, I just trying to pull down your skirt!" He whisper-yelled, snatching his wrist away.

His heart was beating fast and so was hers.

🍆

Minutes before class was over, Mackenzie was sleeping on the desk. She seemed drained and tired, as if she hasn't gotten any rest.

"Yo," Johnny poked her side, attempting to wake her up before the bell rung. But, Mackenzie wouldn't budge. "Kenzie, come on. Wake up." He shook her, speaking into her ear.

She didn't move one inch. Johnny grew worried, shaking her body violently.

Nothing of that helped, though.

She seemed... lifeless.

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: lol what's fluff