thirty-two

despacito

despacito.

_____

THIRTY-TWO.

Johnny was completely irritated with her answer.

He was frustrated for hours, thinking back to when she claimed herself as his. But now, she was only his in bed? He felt like he played himself. (Don't ever play yourself, my guy. We the best)

They were currently watching a movie, but he couldn't focus.

"So how many other guys are you fucking with?" His annoyed voice asked out the blue.

She looked like a deer in the headlights. "What? None."

He paused the movie, not wanting her to get distracted. "Then why are you so kinky with me?"

"Are you unhappy with me?" She whispered, looking down at her hands.

"No it's not that. I'm just really curious about you."

Her face lit up. "Really?"

"Yeah, well, you confuse me." He began. "You're needy and want me do things to you, but then something happens and you text me saying that you're not okay."

She was amazed about how much he paid attention to her. He really had her figured out.

"You like me." She accused, sitting on her knees with a grin on her face.

"Come again?"

She nervously fiddled her fingers. "Yeah, you like me. Well, at least I hope so..."

He pressed his lips together before shaking his head. "I don't like you, but I want you."

"W-What?" Her heart raced. She heard him clearly but she needed him to repeat it. There's no way those words came out his mouth.

He was shy and so was she, but they both needed to ease of this sexual tension or else it would eat them alive.

"Like... I want you."

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: WHEN I SAY IM FUCKING SCREAMING THE NEXT CHAPTERS WERE THE SHIT I WAS WARNING YOU GUYS ABOUT OH MY LITERAL FUCK BUT THERE AINT NO TURNING BACK NOW. WE IN THIS BITCH YALL! ALEXA PLAY PONY PLZ AND THANK U