thirty

the hills

the hills.

_____

THIRTY.

"Should I come over again tonight, Johnny?" She nudged his side, smirking devilishly.

"The fuck? You tryna get me in trouble?" He protested, opening his water bottle.

She leaned closer and ran her fingers up his uniform collar. "But I really want you to play with me." She pouted.

Johnny choked on his water. Everything about that sentence was filled with seduction. Mackenzie smiled at his reaction, hoping he would give in.

"When will you give up? Demon..." he said, not removing her hands from his collar.

She frowned. "Hmm, not anytime soon." Her eyes averted to his lips. "But, I'm growing impatient..."

Johnny swallowed the lump that formed in his throat. "Tell me what happen with the doctors." He lifted her chin up with his finger.

"No, Daddy." She licked her lips, causing him to stare at them.

He sighed in defeat before letting her chin go. "Alright, I'll let you come over again."

Maybe she'll tell me what happened if I earn her trust.

Mackenzie was thrilled by the news. But, Johnny was vulnerable.

"But do not assume that things will happen." He added.

But, mackattack knew...

That they would.

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: i can feel god in this chili's tonight