thirty-three

A/N: OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING

girl party.

_____

THIRTY-THREE.

It was time to break their barrier.

She came over with the intention of Johnny touching her and she got it.

"Is this your first time?"

She nodded, facing him on the bed. "Yes, what about you?"

"Uhm... yeah." He glanced away after he answered, feeling highly insecure. He didn't want to mess this up.

"Welcome to the Kinky Virgins Book. Featuring Johnny Orlando the Shy Daddy and his babygirl Mackenzie Orlando."

Johnny laughed at the accuracy. "Mackenzie Orlando? Weirdo... that reminds me, what is your last name?"

She leaned forwards and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You know... your smile is very pretty, Daddy."

He felt the warmth of her breath and completely forgot about his question. "Okay, I'm flustered. Good job on having that effect on me." He grabbed her waist, pulling her closer.

Mackenzie was internally screaming. She had no clue she would make it this far. The power of pure dedication got her where she is right now.

"So, pup..." he softly spoke. "You're probably not gonna protest with anything I try to do, right?" His tone sounding concerned.

"Do whatever you please, Johnny."

"Daddy."

"Daddy..." she corrected herself.

Johnny was nervous, nothing about this was on his bucket list. He was hesitant on his next actions, but he knew he had to do what needed to be done.

So...

He kissed her.

His wet, pink lips pressed against hers as she was expecting it.

Johnny was caught off guard by his own actions. Though, he wasn't complaining. The kiss was slow and sensual, but they were yearning for more.

His grip tightened around her waist as he felt a familiar amigo in his pants.

She felt like she was dreaming.

He pushed her hair to the side and pecked multiple kisses down her neck. It was something he seen people do in movies.

"Are you sure you want this?" His breath fanned against her neck, making her spine tingle.

She nodded, too choked up to speak. He lightly pushed her down on the bedsheets. As he hovered above her, he began trailing kisses along her collarbone.

Her heart was flipping out.

Not because she was a nervous, but because Johnny Orlando, her biggest crush, was in fact on top of her.

He tugged at the bottom of her shirt, lifting it above her head. She grew anxious as he attached his lips on hers again.

"I don't know what your body does to me," he mumbled between kisses. "but I feel like ruining you all over."

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.