fourteen

apeshit

apeshit.

_____

FOURTEEN.

Mackenzie, under the nickname of Demon, was nervous as she walked through the halls. She was too caught up on the fact that her Daddy might not like her.

Well, who she wishes was her Daddy.

It was just Johnny Orlando. The boy she found online and went all heart eyes emoji for him.

"I might piss myself when I see him." She thought to herself.

Her school uniform was slightly tucked in her underwear. She didn't notice until Brynn ran to her and pulled her shirt out.

"Jesus, everyone could see your panties, Ziegler." She scolds. Mackenzie shushed her quickly, afraid that Johnny was around and could've heard her last name.

Mackenzie didn't want Johnny to know her last name.

She wanted to keep the image of a perverted girl with a lot of kinks under the name of mackattack on the internet.

She didn't want him to know her last name and expose the dark side of her life, which reveals everything as to why she does the things she does.

"Thanks, Brynn." Mackenzie fixes her uniform skirt. "Oh look! It's that new Canadian kid I was telling you about." She points to Hayden who is walking their way.

Hayden waves to Mackenzie, rushing in front of her. "Hey, Mackenzie. You haven't seen Johnny around, have you?" He questions.

She shakes her head. "Oh, can I walk with you then? I'm still pretty new here and need to make more friends." He scratches the back of his head.

Mackenzie nods, introducing Brynn to him as well. The three walk down the hallway talking about anything to keep the atmosphere normal.

🍆

j.orlando:
hey dont turn around

j.orlando:
whatever u do just dont

j.orlando:
go to class

mackattack01:
Y ARE U BEHIND ME???

mackattack01:
OMFG

mackattack01:
IM WALKIN WITH HAYDEN AND MY OTHER FRIEND