Chapter Two: Confusion

I was frozen, terrified. So many thoughts were in my mind. How is he here? I thought he was an old legend. What does he want with me? I couldn't think of a way to escape him. I couldn't even move my legs; they were almost frozen to the ground. My eyes were fixed on him and him alone. I kept staring at his face. The emotionless expression on his face made his next move unpredictable. Those eyes were the hardest to look away from. No pupils, no irises, nothing but pure white.
What I heard about Herobrine at the time was very unsettling. People told me that he could wipe out entire towns in only a matter of seconds. Some say that he lives in a cave, and others say his home is the nether castle far away. I even heard that he can control the sun and attack you while looking down!
I could see Herobrine coming closer. Every step he took made me more petrified than ever.
   Finally, I broke free from my paralyzed body and screamed "go away!"
I threw a stick that I had in inventory, which now that I think of it was kind of stupid. Then again I was faced with Herobrine, and I had a panic attack so ya. I ran under the porch and around the lake behind.
As I ran between two mountains I entered a clearing. There were tall spruce trees all around and small cave openings to the left. Another lake was to the right with a small waterfall attached.
I sprinted passed the caves and came to a dead end. It was too high to climb, and even if I did Herobrine would catch up to me in seconds. I turned around to see if I had any time to find another route, but only to trip over my dress. As I looked up I saw herobrine blocking the way out. Next I grabbed the only weapon I had on me; a wooden shovel. What can I say? I was a pretty big noob.
   "D-Don't come any closer!" I warned, trying to sound intimidating, but it didn't do any good. Herobrine walked closer, and closer to me. He was now one block away from my feet.
"I-I'm warning you!" I bluffed as I held the shovel closer to his chest. "You-You  don't want to mess with me!"
Herobrine was obviously not convinced. He grabbed the shovel out of my hand and snapped it in half like a stick. My heart sank to my stomach. I knew there was no way out of this situation.
As I closed my eyes for the worse, I felt a tap on my shoulder. With one eye open I saw Herobrine  standing in front of me with an iron sword. However, he wasn't holding it to attack me.
   "Do-Do you want me to take this?" I asked him. Herobrine nodded his head. My hands trembled as he gave me the sword. Herobrine then disappeared before I could muster the courage to say thank you.

That night I couldn't sleep. Thoughts of the day swirled around like a whirlpool in my head. All I could do was stare at the ceiling of my new house. Which reminds me, I finished the house after Herobrine left. I should have been proud, but it was hard to concentrate over the event. The three main questions I had were, why did he do that? How am I supposed to cope with this? What does he want from me?