Chapter Five: White Eyes

"Holy-!" I screamed. As I jumped out of Herobrine's support and fell to a cobblestone floor. A sharp pain made its way to my spine so I laid on the ground in agony.
   "What did I say about moving?" Herobrine reminded.
   "How are you talking right now? I thought you could only speak on signs!" I gagged.
   "I gave you the ability to understand lore and myself," Herobrine answered. "Let me help you up."
I was hesitant to take his hand, since this was all so new to me. Just as I was second guessing I felt a hand on mine. I didn't really have a choice after that. The pain was still there so I stumbled a lot as we continued down the hallway.
   "Where are we going?" I asked.
   "Outside. Like I said before," Herobrine answered.
   "Okay, But where exactly outside?"
He gave no response. Herobrine never really liked to talk back then. Soon after I felt a breeze coming from in front of me. I started to see light through my bandage as we walked a little more.
   "Sit," Herobrine commanded.
I put my hand down on something cold before sitting down, after all I couldn't see.
   "I'm going to take the bandages off now, okay?"
He warned.
   "Okay. I was going to ask that later anyways,"
I answered. Round and around the bandage went on my head. Once it was off Herobrine went to go remove bandages on my body that I didn't realize were there.
As he did so I got to see where Herobrine took me. We were in an open garden in the shape of a square. Trees were in every corner surrounded by so many different coloured flowers and cobblestone stone fences. A cobblestone and gravel path went across the garden from every side. In the center of it all was a large fountain, and I was also sitting on it. The fountain was made of cobblestone, though I was surprised that it wasn't covered in moss. I mean doesn't water create more moss on rock? I asked Herobrine about this and he said that he cleans it about every two weeks.
"Wow, you made all this?" I asked.
   "On my spare time, yes," He answered.
   "I gotta say it looks great," I complemented.
Herobrine didn't say anything after. Then I remembered the power potion. "So the potion, do you know if it worked?"
   "Hold on," Herobrine said as he removed the last bandage on my ankle. "Okay, now you can go look into the fountain."
   "Huh? Why should I look into the fou- OH MY GOSH!"
As I looked in I saw that my brown hair and pink dress were the same, but when I looked at my face something was obviously different. My eyes weren't the same sky blue colour anymore; In fact, there wasn't any colour at all. They were pure white just like Herobrine's!
I fell off the fountain after seeing my reflection. Thankfully not in the water.
   "Are you going to collapse on the ground every time you get surprised?" Herobrine mocked.
   I ignored his question. "Why the CHUNK are my eyes white?"
   "It must be a side effect from my part of the potion," Herobrine guessed. "And watch your language."
   "I guess that means that the potion worked,"
I assumed. "This isn't permanent is it?"
   "I wouldn't know; my eyes have been like this for as long as I can remember," he quoted.
   "Alright, fine. Chunk James is totally gonna kill me," I groaned.
   "He is your cousin, correct?" Herobrine asked.
   "Oh uh, ya."
There was a long pause after that. I was still trying to figure out just exactly how to explain this to James without him freaking out. I couldn't think of anything, So I thought about the powers that I was given.
   "So..." I began. "Do you know what powers I have exactly?"
   "Partly," he answered. "Would you like to see what you can do?"