Chapter Ten: Entity 303

I should really get a horse; I thought to myself. It felt like I've been walking forever. Like I said before it took eight miles to walk to Herobrine's place. About an hour after thinking that I finally made it to his house. Herobrine was waiting by the door.
   "You look tired. What took you so long?" Herobrine mocked.
   "Your house is eight miles from mine," I excused. "I thought you knew that."
   "You know you could just jump over here right?" Herobrine reminded. "You may not be able to fly yet, but you have improved on jumping. It would be much faster if you just did that."
   "Oh, ya," I said embarrassed.
   "Anyway, here's your assignment," he announced. "I need you to check up on an old friend of mine, Entity 303."
   "Oh I've heard of him!" I bounced up excitedly. "Is he kind like the stories say he is?"
   "He's definitely more compassionate than me," Herobrine noted. "But we're getting off track here. I need you to go check up on him for me. See if he has a new power or something."
   "You can count on me Hero," I agreed.
   "Hero?" Herobrine looked confused.
   "It's a nickname. Is that okay?" I asked.
   "Whatever. Here are the coordinates to Entity 303," he said handing me a map.
   "Wait I have to do more walking?" I groaned.
   "No. You have to do jumping," Herobrine reminded.
   "Oh ya, right," I chuckled in embarrassment.

   "Well I think this is it," I said to myself.
I looked up at this huge cave entrance. It had vines all around it along with some weird looking dirt. I had followed the map carefully so it must have been the place. "Well no use in standing around," I said; Again to myself.
As I walked further into the cave I noticed a redstone torch trail on the side wall of the cave. Now I knew it was the right place. I went further, and further down until I came to this big opened area. There was a circle of lava; Along with some sort of quartz pillar in the middle.
I felt a breeze behind me, and it wasn't from the cave entrance. This cave wasn't just a straight trail down. It had twist, turns, and forks in the trail. I only made it to where I was because of the redstone torch trail. Not to mention that they didn't blow out (how do they even light in the first place though?).
   "Hello?" I called. No one answered. I didn't shout because the cave echoed my voice all over the room. "Is anyone there?" I called again. No response.
I walked over to the pillar. There was a pathway through the lava to walk over. As I examined the pillar I noticed a fire burning on top of it. I walked closer, but then I felt like someone was watching me, so I looked behind me to see if anyone was there. No one was behind me. I shrugged it off and turned back to the alter.
Just as I decided to touch the pillar a lightning bolt struck it, and sent me flying!
   "Mortal. Leave this place now, or face the consequences."
The voice came from the top of the pillar. I looked up and saw a figure dressed in a white tattered hoodie, with red eyes.
   "Uh, excuse me. Are you Entity 303?" I asked.
   "W-Wait what?" He looked confused.
   "Ya I'm looking for an Entity 303. Are you him?" I clarified.
   "Um, yes? What do you want?" He asked.
   "Hi, my name is Ella. I was sent by Herobrine to check up on you," I explained.
   "Wait Herobrine sent you?" He questioned.
   "Ya, I'm his assistant," I answered. "And might I say it's an honour to meet you in person. I've heard so much about you and I think you're really cool!"
   "Oh well, thank you," he replied, and I think he was blushing. " Hey would you like to take this conversation somewhere else?" He offered.
   "Oh okay," I replied.
   "Follow me."

Turns out there was more to the area than I thought. He took me behind the pillar and lead me to a spruce wood door at the back of the room.
   "After you," he offered.
   "Thank you," I walked in. The place was amazing. Entity 303 had a huge cave area with stalagmites, and stalactites. He had an area going up to a sunny farm area in the right corner, and a living area in the left. "This is the coolest cave I've ever seen!" I complemented in amazement.
   "I'm glad you like it," he said happily. "Take a seat. I'll go get some refreshments."
I sat down on a couch in the living area while Entity 303 turned to the left into another doorway.
   "So mister Entity 303," I called.
   "Please, call me 303," he suggested, calling from his kitchen.
   "Oh okay. So 303 I was sent by Herobrine to see if you had any new powers or something," I continued.
   "So the usual huh," 303 replied. "No nothing new. Herobrine always comes to ask me that. Nothing else. He doesn't visit mush either."
   "That does sound like him," I agreed. "He's not very social from what I've learned."
303 came out with a pitcher of water and ice. He set them down along with some glasses on the table in the living area. I sat opposite to them on the couch. 303 sat on the other side of the table.
   "So enough about me," 303 began. "What about you? How'd you meet Herobrine, and start working for him?"
I told 303 about Hero showing himself to me after doing a bunch of supernatural things, and then I told him about the sword Hero gave me. Next I told him that we met up every day after that and how he offered me the job.
"And... you agreed to it?" He said in disbelief.
   "I put thought into it," I defended. "I thought the job would help me find friends. I live in an abandoned village so I was hopeful. Besides I met you!"
   "Fair point. I'm happy to have met you too," he answered. "Continue on."
After explaining I told him the machine I went in and how it hurt like HECK! Lastly I told him all the powers I discovered so far.
   "That explains how you can understand me," he quoted. "But you still can't fly yet?"
   "Yup," I answered.
   Entity 303 thought for a moment, "hmm... it might be because you're not like other lores, or a lore at all for that matter."
   "Right. I'm only half lore," I pointed out.
   "I'm sure you'll figure it out soon," 303 reassured.
   "Thanks," I replied after finishing my glass of water. "Well anyways, I should head back home. I don't know how long Herobrine can wait for me."
   "Sounds good," he answered. "I hope to see you again soon."
   "Me to," I replied. "Oh I almost forgot! Can I ask you something?"
   "Go ahead," he responded.
   "Is it true that you're the father of Psycho Girl? One of the biggest pop stars and PVP master?"
   "Oh so you've heard of her," he replied happily. "Yup she's me daughter."
   "I knew it!" I squealed. "Thank you so much. I'll see you soon."
   "Okay goodbye," 303 waved.

********************************************

I am SO SORRY that I haven't updated this book! It's been like over a month since it's gotten a new chapter. I'll try to work harder. Sorry!
By the way I've hit over 55 followers and I need some ideas for a tag/Q&A. I was tagged like a long time ago so I thought it was a good way to celebrate! PLEASE COMMENT! I haven't gotten anything for two weeks on this!
That's about it. Check out my announcement Book for the tag!
Bye bye!!