||About the Author||

We’ve all heard the cliché that writers have big egos — so it makes sense that there’s a section in every book where you’re required to talk about the author (meaning yourself).

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
MsGrotesque or also known as Ms_twain is just a classic yet ambitious writer who was shipwrecked inside the vast universe of ---what other distinguished writers are most indulge at surfing - the wattpad. She was the author behind Space [Poetry] - a (tagalog-english) never ending story about extensive experiences [on every little different circumstances] a girl do encounter. Moreover, her works mainly expand across multiple disciplines that broadly addresseses narratives of human experience. She is a songwriter, scriptwriter and a playwright. On the flip side of her macrocosm, she was just an unnoticed, typical writer existing in her own imaginary land of happiness. But that isn't a reason that hinders her from doing what makes her soul happy. With that being said, she continued crossing the ocean, without looking back at the shore.

Every moment is up to you! Everything is your choice! Hope you are in the right place, too!

>Motto: Carpe Diem!

>Quote: Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in. Even if that means standing alone.

>Super power she likes to have: Emphatic mimicry and mind control

>Foreign Actor and Actress: Leo De Caprio, Daniel Radcliffe Russle Crowe, Brad Pitt, Emma Watson and etc.

>Beauty: someone who is living the life with enthusiasm, determination, happiness and of course someone who looks at life positively no matter how hard the trial or problem is.

Lets start! With a smile ;)