||Rant #9||

The image portrays about the touch of romantic music in my life.

Ive always tried to think about what my heart wants to convey whenever I set the music on or when I give time-space off for recreational things like writing a lyrical poem about someone or something. It did always has strong repulse or impact that really evokes my feelings and emotions, and I do think its not just because of the drop beat of the sound but because of the deep-pit meaning the lyrical content hides. It contrasts with the complexity of my mind and the personification of my mood because when the world fails to understand me, the music speaks. It is intrinsic to our society and If you look at music throughout the history, it has always been the same case with the Romantic era art songs Ive usually listened in to. Romantic art songs screams beauty and freedom. This flies through the doors of the musicians having the fire of playing music with the accompaniment of piano and other instruments like violin, classic guitar and many more. Art song comes from all corners of the earth, without there being a definitive country of origin. Additionally, an art song strives to be the perfect combination of music and literature, based on four elements: poet, composer, singer and accompanist. That is, the art song paints for us a picture of what the poet might have envisioned. The genre has never stopped developing since, and continues to be a living, breathing art form to this day.

Taking a glance on the picture, you can sense an expression of strong reverberation and scar of emotions running towards the girl's brain up to the way the she sings. Because she feels the music and she can sing with her heart. The music is bond tightly through her body, her hair and her brain that usually denotes unity, reigning passion within, love, dedication and most of all, the touch of hardwork in this time. Because without that, there is no music; a romantic music capable of manifesting good aftermaths applied to some operas, concertos, symphony and every chapter of musicians life. And moreover, without having those characteristics , songs had been non-existing and there's no success that will elevate their era, enabling them to pass it to the next generation for the next couple of years. So, the best way is to cultivate the art of knowledge and share it to everyone 'cause romantic art songs is not just a drug; it's also a therapy, in a way it could kill our pain, and also a way of many to escape the reality that will bring our memory in to the real world of fantasy.