||Rant #2||

Her room was wrapped up with stunning and shining triumphs attached through the wall-- her prize as being good in her academical degree and by pursuing the camaraderie of utilizing effective knowledge for the youth of her dreams. Choosing and listing goals for her was never an easy ride. She had been needing a lot of energy to wrote it down as her brain was brushing her smile off. Exceeding her dreams in life off with her struggles at night --- but to consider that people never knew how gloomy her life is. They see no strife on herself, because she was striving yet never she did quiting. And, Striving is good, they say. But, on the flip side of her? It was insecurities that is gushing and pomegranating throughout her body. It was her saddest conundrum in life. She was being constrained and compelled to strive because she wants to cover her weaknesses. Ironically speaking, others can feel it like she was their window of soul. Her eyes were as pale as the lilac sky above. How funny they can't do nothing but just to ask if she was okay. As usual, she only nodded. But the truth behind revealed--- she was hurt. She's hurting.

____

Hehe, Okay. Let's stop this anxiousness. I'm going to turn off my "dramatic lobes" here in my brain and so to stop crying as well. So, i'm writing down my thoughts that triggered me this time to say what I really feel about how is my life going. As people say that writing is the way you can release your emotions. Not very well said, I guess 😂 because not all words can succeed on describing or expressing how we people have felt and are feeling from suffering or pain only to fight and hold on to our dreams hoping to reach it someday with hope and courage. The sweat and perspiration that nudges our skin? Words failed to describe how hard life is, I think. Remember, words are the most destructive weapon we can use they say, but not all weapons are strong. They are sometimes fragile, they can broke hearts as well. (just only with me, I guess, haha or anyone who is suffering like me >?<) okay, okay. Stop this rants!tion a userYou're dealing with your dark dilemma's side again.😂 what I supposed to say is that, I'm not afraid. That's all. If you want to spare me all the bullshits , then go. Let it be! AND DONT FORGET TO BE STRONG AS NEIL ARMSTRONG.