||Rant #8||

Nothing is nicer than appreciating the beauty of oneself has. Others would be such either pessimistic or optimistic, or may be we can call them the ones that are embedded on what view or perspective they have in their amaratic or amazing life as well. If I were to describe myself as a human being living in this bloody hell world, I would be that tough girl standing in front of the tribulation with great affirmation.I am not boasting though I have lots of experience that made myself more stronger than ever. I can handle things with enthusiasm and maybe I could be that superb catalyst I know. I always trust myself and ride together with intelligence to surpass every sacrifices that I may encounter in life. When I was young 11 until now, I am fond of joining activities or curriculum that had approved or officially sanctioned in school by our Principal. I always feel the jump-of-my-blood and I'm really glad for that because I knew I can train my mind and body by intermingling with other people. I am also a broadcaster and not- that-great-yet-writer. Aside from joining extracurricular activities, I am also a consistent Top in our class since Grade 5. But I never knew I could achieve something like that and didn't expect to end over years with a legacy being such a title holder. I am proud of myself and I hope that you could bear with me. And, also I want to mention my friends who stood behind my success. You knew it yourselves already no need to make an effort. That's all about myself.