Chapter 1 (Found)

OK, so basically you can choose whoever from team rwby or all of team rwby including other females, I don't mind.
BTW you have glowing horns of your f/c ( favorite color) covered by a hat or a Hood.
And you have your face hidden by a mask that covers everything but your eyes because half of your face scaly with your f/c.
And for magical purposes you have two different colored eyes.
One gold with red if that makes sense, the other your normal eye color.
Without further a due let's get it started!

Your point of view

Learning to fly without having a teacher is harder then it seems. You have to try and get it right and can't tell if you're doing it right because no one is there to help. My ' mother ' went to go get us food. She knew I was a dragon but didn't care she loved me for me. She found me as a little baby and took me in. Noticing two small f/c dots atop my head glow , of course she got concerned and thought about taking me to the doctors but decided agents it sense she hadn't seen it and I might get taken. I'm grateful for because I've searched and no signs of others like me have been known of and I'm afraid. I can summon shadow figures but it's scary at times because I almost hit my 'mother ' a few times and I thought I hurt her. I trusted her very much and wanted her OK. I'd always protect her, no matter the costs.

Hours later of waiting

She hasn't returned.... Why hasn't 'momma' returned... She said she wouldn't take to long. I want to help. I've gotten down flying , I want to show her I can fly better now! I'm worried. I may not have gone to a school but I always watched from afar I flew and hid in nearby trees until I got to big for it. And just sat there as a human and watched from afar just to be safe and practiced in the shadows with them. Then someone spotted me and practiced with me . I'm glad he did, I've beaten him a few times and his niece who I can't remember her name. I always hid my face tho, I hid my horns with a hat. I always practiced when ' momma' was away. She hasn't returned, she said she'd be back in a half hour but hasn't returned .I wish to go to practice but I'm afraid ' momma' will come back while I'm gone. I finally wrote a note saying ," I went flying and to call my name once she got home ,love y/n. " with that I left the house and turned into my dragon form, f/c scales sparkling in the sun and my eyes shining. Launching into the sky I fly as fast as I can to the place to practice but no one was there . Turning into a human and and using my shadow ablity to make the fall not as harsh. I look around but see no one. Getting worried I search around , " hello?..." I call but hear a strange noise and book it out of there and hide . I don't see anyone, then something bursts through the door... " A GRIM! " I run at it and launch myself and take out my daggers and create other shadows to help me, while I tackle it to the ground. Activating my semblance and time slows and I charge at it , taking my blades, I dig my daggers deep and pull it's head off with what looks like black dust blowing away. Panting slightly , I release my daggers and they turn into rings on my fingers ,Both of them glowing f/c . Then someone comes out it was my trainer , " you did well kid." He gave me and approving nod. "Where is your niece? " I raise an eyebrow his way. "She's going to beacon , to become a huntress . " He said happily with a hint of sadness. " And so are you miss, l/n ." A voice comes from behind him , it was a man with gray hair and a cane. I stared at him and smelled him, he had many scents to him and a weird aura. I tensed up and fixed my hat , " where's my ' mother' " I say with a bit more anger then I intended . The guy with grey hair shakes his head, I'm sorry to inform you... Your ' mother' is no more " no emotion came I just stared at them with an emotionless expression. ," I am sorry.... My name is ozpin if you didn't know. Come with me I'll take you to beacon with me . " I say nothing and follow close behind him . As we got close to the docking area a ship arrived and students got aboard . Ozpin had disappeared ,while I was left alone to follow the rest of the students . As it started to lift off I noticed a red hooded girl with someone who had blonde hair. I felt like I knew the one in the red cape but i didn't push it I just sat there emotionless and stared out the window , " new life ..." I muttered out loud .