Chapter 5 ( lost or found?)

Btw just for the hell of it I'mma add Coco and velvet into this sexy party ! Because why not! Maybe Pyrrha, tell me whatcha think about that :3 .

Your point of view

She stares at me ,I stare at her. " Is this real! Is she not dead! " Tears stream down my face , " 'momma!" She extends her arms out in front of her, you happily jump into them and hug her tightly, " oh my God momma ! I'm so happy . They said you were gone and that I had to start a new life ! But now your here and we can return home! " you say backing away and looking at her,She just stared at me ,but when she opened her mouth her voice was deeper , " Honey I told you to stay home!" It scolded , " it has to be momma . There's no other way it can't be maybe because she's sick! " I brushed it off and got pulled into a tight hug ,but then I realized I was in the middle of no where. Looking up , the one holding me wasn't my 'mother'. I scream loudly only to be met with silence and a strong grip onto my throat. I raise my legs to kick him but then it looks like glass is shattering around me. I gasp for breath, laying on the ground hoping to catch my breath. Nothing is around me, the confusion is over whelming, " why... Where is this... How? " question after question races through my head, no answers to any of them. I get up , coughing loudly as I stand. I start walking in a random direction, not caring where I go, I just to walk.

A bit of a time skip

I stumble upon the small town I was looking for, only for it to shatter in front of me like glass. Grim swarm me, " why? Why is this happening... Why am I different? " not caring about my surrounding I turn into a dragon, lightning sparking from my nostrils. I roar as loud as I can, pouncing upon each grim gripping their shoulders I dig my fangs into their neck using my back claws I push . Shadows gripping around the other grim blinding them , I rip each of their heads off.

Launching into the sky I fly up with a single flap of my wings , I roar. Shadows dancing around on my wings, noticing something in the distance, " is that? " I turn into a human ,dropping onto the ground with black dust blowing away slightly as my feet touch the ground. I sprint ,hidden when in the shadows. I touch a building, it doesn't shatter so I explore into the town. I spot many shops and explore them, stopping at a weapon shop, " do you know how to go to beacon?" He raises an eyebrow ," you're quite far away kid . It'll take weeks " I nod my head at him, " I don't care. I just need to get there, can you show me where to go?" He grunts and hands her a map," this ones on me since you seem lost, lass." He points behind him, " head in that way and keep going straight , can't miss it" nodding at him I give him the sweetest smile, " thank you! " I leave quickly and head in the direction he pointed in. I put the map in my mouth, and sprint as far as I can away from the small town. Turning into a dragon, I flap my wings , searching around as I fly, " I can't find my scroll.... I wonder if I dropped it running.. I hate asking people for things" I notice the school , " this better be the real thing ." I growl under my breath before flying as high as I can and dropping in front of it, it shatters and a red headed guy with a cane. Next to him is a girl with two different colored eyes, one pink ,one brown with an open pink umbrella on her shoulder. The red head swings his cane and walks towards me slowly, " it's nice to see you again, y/n"