Chapter 3 ( did they see?)

Your point of view

Playing with my fingers anxiously I try and listen to what they have to say before we are launched into the forest full of grim . I stare at ozpin hoping to ask him a question but I don't think it's a good idea to ask ... Can I turn into a dragon to land? Who will see.... Is it a good idea? I fiddle with my fingers more. Then suddenly I was in the air I squeel with joy , " how I missed this! " I look around seeing as I was the last one launched. I smile and summoning shadow figures to catch me, levitating off the ground a bit before I hit it . I smile ,looking around for anyone at all . Maybe I could fly for a bit before finding the artifacts . Would they think I was dead if I took to long... Better not... I could find a place to fly later.... Twitching and feeling anxious I continue on jumping tree to tree trying to hide myself . I've never gone this long without changing... It makes me feel so weird.i shake off my thoughts and continue the anxious feeling growing as seconds tick by. My little tail wiggling in anticipation, " the faster I move the faster I can get the artifacts the faster I can be ahead of everyone meaning I can change !" I get a bounce in my step as I use the help of the shadows to speed up my movements and wizz by something white and red. I don't stop to see tho I continue going as fast as I can. I come to a place were it looks like little horses and building with points on them? I stare at them and grab whatever one and take off as fast as I can .then holding it into my mouth I look to make sure no one is around and turn into a dragon. I jump into the sky and fly as high as I can and try to hide myself but my bright f/c scales shining in the sun give it away . I fly higher and higher until I smell ozpin then turn into a human and drop shadows keeps me from hitting the ground as I land in front of ozpin and the weird blonde lady who looks pretty but weird. Ozpin and her stare at me seemingly calm considering I just dropped from however high in front of them. I try to smile but realize the piece is still in my mouth , " eep! " I drop it into my hand , wipe it off with my shirt and hand it back. I feel a breeze on my head and smile , " so... What are these for ? " I turn my head to see my hat on the ground , feeling my head I realize my hood is down too. My eyes widen and I stare at them full of worry. I pick my hat up quick and pull my hood onto it as well ," we won't tell do not worry . " Ozpin says calmy. I nod quickly ," thank you." I say with more emotion then I intended . They nod and smile , " I hope they didn't see I was a dragon ...

Time skip

We are all lead back to beacon. I stay hidden in a crowd of people taller then me. Haven't been spotted I sigh in relief as we reach beacon. All the teams are announced but ... Wait what? I'm with team rwby? Ozpin calls all of us up , " y/n you were the only one to pick a chess piece that means you'll be on a single team. But sense we aren't completely confident in your ability , we will keep you with team rwby until you prove you can have your own team. " He smiles to me slightly and sends us off. Yang looks at me , " this is a good way to start off with a yang!" She points towards me as they all groan, but I manage a small grin. Making it to our dorm we decorate it but we have bunk beds . But there is no place for me ," I'm sorry y/n " Ruby scratches her head and looks at the ground . I smile, " it's ok watch! I activate my semblance and disappear and reappear with a hammock. I fall to the ground with weak knees , " oops" I mutter to myself . Ruby runs over , " omg are you ok?!" She says clearly concerned . I nodded and using shadows to hook up the hammock in-between corners in the room ," there that should be sturdy." I mutter to myself climbing in it and swinging it back and forth to make sure it stays. I look back to see everyone gone and the room is black , " guys?!" I try to get out of the hammock, but I'm locked in place by something . Squirming I try to get loose ,only to be met with chuckling , " so she thought she could protect you.... She was wrong... Run little one.... But you are the key to... " I scream as blood runs down the walls and i feel a tight grip on my throat .

Dun dun dunnn
What shall happen 😱 .hehe tell me what you sexy thing think ,ya?