Chapter 2 ( fresh start)

If there is any thing I should fix feel free to tell me , I'll fix it right away. If any of you sexy things want something new request away ! Now let's get started!

Your point of view

Sitting on the floor near a window I stare out of it . Watching trees and small towns go by as my mind races , " why ... I like a new start but I want my 'mother' or at least a good bye before.... I want to see her one more time... Just one more... I'm sorry... "
Keeping my face emotionless I stare out the window even tho the pain is unbearable, I pretend it isn't there. I hear someone talking near me that talks about beacon but I ignore it . Seeing a huge what seems like a castle, what I assume to be beacon the ship starts to land . Hurrying I accidentally knock someone down muttering a small ," I'm sorry." Then rush away only to be stopped by what feels like an angry hand that seems hotter then any other hand . I turn to see the blonde enraged and her eyes glowing red ," WHAT THE HELL ! WHY'D YOU PUSH MY SISTER OVER!" I raise an eyebrow ," it was an accident I didn't mean any harm , ma'am." I say as calmly as I can manage, my anxiety spiking high . " I've never talked to anyone other then the few people I knew ! This is scary what do I do! How am I suppose to make new friends... Play along maybe? Be nice ! That's it !" The blond raises her fist, I try not to flinch but fail miserably. She stops just short of my face , I sigh in relief as I stare at her eyes as they are go back to the velvet color. " I like your eyes miss." I say mesmerized by the odd color. " Mine aren't normal I mean I have two different colors but here are still pretty. " She smiles and nods ," thank you! Maybe we could be friends!" I nod quickly ," is like that uhhh... " Good English y/n " Yang , Yang Xiao Long . " She puts out her hand , I grab it and shake it. " Y/n , Y/n L/n." Then Yang grabs her sister and pulls her close ," This is my sister ! Ruby ! " Ruby and I stare at each other for a good second then smile Widely before hugging each other tightly , " I thought something happened to you y/n ! When you didn't show up I thought something happened ! " She yells into my ear accidently causing me to flinch and almost Yelp. Making her pull away quickly and apologize ," I'm sorry! " Yang standing there confused looks at me , " you know Ruby ? Ruby you know y/n?" We stare at her ," or course we do ! We trained together whenever we saw each other ! " We say in unison and giggle at eachother. Yang has a look of realization on her face ," oh so you're the one Ruby said you had pretty eyes and has a nice -" cut off by Ruby covering her mouth and yelling," oh it's time to go we are gonna be late !" She drags yang with her and Beckons me to follow. Which I gladly do. "This is going to be hard without my ' momma ' but with these two I think they'll help me cope." I smile stupidly at the thought only to wonder off in the wrong direction away from them and almost into the huge pond ," woah." I look around making sure no one saw that. I notice Ruby knock over someone in all white ,reminding me of snow and ice ,I love to play in. I rush over and stop as I notice her yell at Ruby , " DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? " Scared I hide behind a pillar and watch ruby try to explain and apologize . I see someone who is in all black , " you're weiss from the Schnee dust company . " Looking very confused towards them," didn't ' momma ' say something about how ' papa' was lost due to the recklessness of the schnee's? " Shaking my head I continue to watch waiting for them to separate and split up so I can tag along with ruby to help find yang . The left side of my face ( which is where you have a red and gold-ish eye and scales are ) starts to heat up and glow f/c , through my mask slightly . I jump and look around "what ?" I wonder slightly as my rings glow f/c too. I hear a slight rip and I feel my horns heat up too. I check my body and feel a tail start to grow to the same length as my horns and my horns grow a little but. " Oh! " I happily say with my little tail wiggle a bit ," this is so cool! " I yell slightly and get a few stares as I disappear to find a cloak the color of f/c with a shadow figure (of your choosing ) SF/c ( second favorite color) successfully finding a f/c cloak i walk into where all first years meet and hide my little tail and horns with it . I listen as ozpin says we'll be sharing this very room , " gives me time to sew in the shadow figure! " I smile to myself and find a quiet place to hide to do so.

I hope this was good. Any errors I'll appreciate anyone who helps me correct such or if I missed something to be like bitch there . I'll be like ok . Lol have a fantastic rest of your day sexy things