Chapter 11 (motivation)

Y/N’s POV

I had absentmindedly fallen asleep in the hammock, as soon as Blake got on top of me and started to purr I thought I’d never fall asleep but I did and I guess that’s all that matters right now… is what I would say if it wasn’t five in the morning and a slumbering faunus girl wasn’t sleeping on top of me.

I had woken up at maybe three but didn’t bother opening my eyes. When I had opened them I wanted to shut them tight again when I saw Blake curled up on top of me and purring softly. She looks so gorgeous with her cat ears sticking out from her head, while I feel head over heals embarrassed right now I’ll admit that she really does look good with her ears out.

I look over to my other teammates and see they’re all dreaming deeply, I look back at Blake and bite my lip, it wouldn’t hurt if I touch them just a little, right? I slowly move a hand and reach towards Blake’s ears, as I’m about to touch her heavenly soft and furry looking ears her lips move and she speaks, “Y/N if your gonna touch someone’s ears like that then don’t be so loud.” a startled yelp almost escapes my lips.

Blake’s yellow cat eyes open and start to glow in the dark as she stares into my eyes “B-Blake!” I whisper-yell “I-I didn’t know you where up.” she chuckles “I’ve been awake for quite some time now.” I blush and try not to look at the ninja cat woman laying on top of me “H-how did you even know I was gonna-” she interrupts “I think you're forgetting about my highly increased senses.”

She smirks only making me feel worse that I attempted something that was bound to fail. I try not to groan, I hear Blake give a small yawn making her look absolutely adorable before she lays her head back down on me. “So did you still want to touch my ears?” I jump at her offer “W-wait you mean you're letting me?!” my tone alarmed, she nods with her smirk not showing any signs of lessening.

“Y/N if you want to touch my ears then it’s fine, there’s really no big deal in it,” I feel her body tense up as she stretches “Besides, getting my ears rubbed and scratched feels nice so really it’s more enjoyable for me than it is you.” she waits for my answer, which I give by slowly moving my hand to her ears.

I hesitate, what if I lose control again while doing this and hurt her? Blake waits patiently and begins to decrypt my face before figuring out why I stopped moving. She sighs and shakes her head “Y/N you know what your problem is?” I don’t answer and slowly Blake moves her pointed ear into the palm of my hand “You’re too concerned for others wants and needs rather than your own.”

I chuckle and look down “I know…” she shakes her head still smiling and I start to move my thumb and index finger back and forth, Blake closes her eyes and hums satisfied at the feeling. I start to scratch behind her ear and she starts to purr while rubbing her head against my hand. I blush immensely, holy cow, Blake is letting me touch her ears! Blake Belladonna, the girl who’s into reading, combat, elegance, and smut is actually allowing me to rub and scratch her cat ears!

I feel like my body will melt from the warmth but I try to restrain myself from sighing to loud in satisfaction. Blake suddenly moans quietly before wrapping her arms around my back “Ohhhhh that feels sooo goooood~” she purrs in pleasure and satisfaction. I eventually stop and she looks up at me with dreamy eyes before closing them “I can’t remember the last time I had my ears scratched like that.” 

I chuckle “Well I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, you know I don’t get much physical contact like that.” she tilts her head and props herself up with an elbow on my stomach “Really? Why’s that, never had your eyes on a guy before?” I jolt slightly and tint pink “N-no! Not like that, and I’ll admit I’ve never been attracted to any guy before, but I don’t talk with anyone except for… well, you four. You guys are kinda my only friends and I’ve only known you for about two days now.”