Chapter 7 (Confusion And Frustration)

Heya! Im back . And I have a lot of help now. So updates will start coming. I'm grateful for my friend Fightmema9
Who's writing basically most of it I'm just throwing ideas now XD. Thank everyone who voted and who encouraged and stuck around. I appreciate all of you sexy bitchesssss

Ruby's POV

"Yang, where is she?!" hot tears spill down my face as no one has seen or heard from her in weeks. My determination only falters, "She couldn't have gotten far... Right? She can't be gone... she is here I know she is, time, all I need is time." I call her scroll over and over again, but it just goes dead. I don't understand why I feel so weird about it. Why is it all bubbling up inside me? Why does it hurt so much?

Determination reignites inside of me and I shoot off into the distance using my semblance calling, "Y/N!!!" I hear distance calls of my name as I rush further ahead. Trying to keep going even though I am exhausted. I keep my thoughts hopeful as I go. But a roar followed by darkness and lightning is seen, screams of help heard. I shoot off the ground into the air. A brief wash of freedom and peace through my brain, the one I longed for. I see a, "DRAGON?!" I'm confused "I've never seen a grimm like this... maybe a griffon? No. They... no, that's no grimm it has to be Y/N!"

Drawing my hunter's scythe from behind my waist I fire my rifle behind me, getting closer and closer to the deep ear shattering roars. "Y/N! Hold on!" my childish voice echoes through the forest, I get a roar in response making my face get angrier. If she jumps out of nowhere and scares me half to death I swear, just as I think this to myself a giant pillar of out of control lightning springs right up in front of me.

My eyes widen and I scream "Ahhh!" before closing my eyes as I wait for the painful electric shock... it never comes. Instead, I feel something grab me, something smooth yet sharp at the tips, wraps itself around my small body. I open my eyes and what I see almost makes me die from shock, a dragon, a huge reptilian horn scale covered beast is carrying me in its talons right now!

I yell, "What is happening!?!" I hear a wire like sound behind me, I whip my head around and see the one person I never thought I'd see, Torchwick. He's grappled onto the back of the dragon's tail with a slightly frustrated look on "Going somewhere?" he chuckles. The dragon roars in annoyance before whipping its tail around and pummeling Torchwich off its body, letting him plummet into the forest.

He yells the entire way down, not that I really feel bad for him, right now I need to focus on finding Y/N and escaping this dragon. I try to pry myself from the claws of the reptiles, it doesn't work obviously, then I try to shoot my way out but find I had actually used both my ammo cartridges. Great, I think boredly, now I'm stuck flying with this thing away from the direction Y/N had gone.

I put on a pout though it doesn't last long when I notice the dragon is starting to fly lower and lower. I look up thinking something's wrong which I'm right about, I hadn't noticed it but the dragon is really scratched up and bleeding really badly, like really really badly! Its eyes start to close and it doesn't take long before we're falling at deadly speeds towards the ground.

"Ahhh! We're gonna die!" I shout but the dragon covers my entire body with all of its talons in a case of protection. I can't see what happens next, the dragon has its talons shut so tight that I can't even feel a little bit of the rushing air outside, all I know is when we hit the ground because as soon as we do my body is thrown into almost every direction of the dragon's talons.

When I stop getting tossed around the dragon opens its talons to... let me out? I sit up then step out and onto the ground gently and hesitantly, why would this thing let me out after trying to capture me? I hear a great rumble come from the beast's throat, I walk over to see the dragon's eyes are closed as it breathes really hard. Slowly, its horns begin to glow brighter then its body starts to glimmer before its body starts to shrink into a small heaving lump on the ground.