Chapter 9 ( Somethings are better left forgotten)

I would like to apologise on my behalf and thank Fightmema9 for all their hard work and effort they keep putting in for this story it really means a lot to me. I appreciate those who continue to support the story and I will put more time and effort than I have been. Life hasnt been very fair to me and it's really rocky with trying to balance everything out. I love you all so much :3

Y/N's POV

Yang and I walk over to the headmasters building, I keep getting looked at but Yang, well let's just say that those red eyes of hers can make anyone shut their mouths real quick. I feel really uneasy about this though as if going to talk to Ozpin about who knows what isn't scary already, I have this feeling like someone is here watching us.

What's even stranger is that a single guard is always stopping us, they never speak a word to us, they just show us a picture of a wanted criminal and we say we haven't seen them. The next thing we know, the guard runs off in the opposite direction leaving me and Yang standing there and talking about how really weird that was. Though little do we know that that guard was simply putting us in a confused daze to buy time for himself, or should I say herself?

As we're going up the elevator towards Ozpin's office I tug on Yang's sleeve making her look down at me, technically I'm taller if you count my horns but Yang's a giant compared to me otherwise. She smirks at me and places her opposite hand on her hip "What's up Y/N?" I stutter out "I-I have a r-really bad feeling about this Yang." she makes a "Pfff," and flicks her hand forward "You'll be fine, the professors a pretty cool guy."

I shake my head "No that's not what I'm talking about, I just have this feeling that something is gonna happen." she shrugs "Well if something does happen then you can just electrocute it with your badass powers while I blow everything into oblivion." I start to get nervous about using my power if I really have to "Y-Yang... about what happened back in the dorms." she raises an eyebrow "What about it?" I'm surprised at how sweetly she said that "A-are you not mad about me putting your sister in danger like that?"

She stares confused before shaking her head awkwardly "No, wwwhy would I be?" I gasp silently in shock "Ruby gets into trouble all the time. So what if you lost control a little bit." a little?! "Lost control a little bit!? Yang, I-I almost blew the entire dorm up!" she chuckles "So? What do you think we're gonna be afraid of you now?!" I open my mouth to retaliate but stop and look down.

Yang pats my shoulder "Look Y/N, whether you like it or not you're on our team now. Your apart of team RWBY and teammates help each other when they need it." I stare before nodding and looking down, my hands still holding my arms, but... do I really deserve that kind of help? I mean look what I've done to my team already, I almost killed them with my electricity less than twenty minutes ago.

I sigh as we reach the top of the building, Yang walks out first and sheepishly I follow after her which makes her chuckle at my nervousness. We enter the circular clock tower room, I look around the room amazed that Ozpin actually works inside this clock tower. He's currently at his desk typing away on his see-through green screen before he looks up at us both. I try to be formal and speak to him in a gentle voice but Yang has that covered for me, "Hey professor, so what's up?!"

I start to get really nervous at this, Ozpin doesn't say a word though which is really really odd since he's the talkative type. I raise a brow suspicious when a familiar scent hits my nose, why does he smell like... maybe ice cream? He also smells like he was just in a forest which is even odder, the last time I saw him anywhere near a forest was when we did that first training mission. I growl almost loud enough for Yang to hear, I'm honestly surprised she didn't since she's like two feet away from me, something's up with him.