Chapter six

Flashback
Merlyn continued to pace back and forth in Arthur's room while he returned from whatever Uther has tasked him to complete. She never felt confused in her entire life but right now she is more confused than ever. The reason why she is confused in the first place is because of Arthur. He keeps sending her mixed signals and because of it she is not sure whether or not Arthur wants to be simply her friend or something more.
There are times she is confident of her own feelings and other times it confuses her own mind. She cannot share her own confusion with anybody else because it would rather confuse her more than ever. Is this how realization of love works? Well consider her susprised and shocked at the same time because she never expected that she would ever end up falling in love with her own prat and clotpole who happens to be Prince Arthur. Uther would never allow them together. She might be excuted for loving Arthur rather than be excuted for using magic.  How she fell in love is beyond words? She guessed it all happened due to the times they spent together, the teasing and the physical contact that came with all the package.

Meanwhile, Arthur felt confused also because Merlyn asked him a question that he thought that he had an answer to. But it seems the answer was not the right one. She only asked him today what he views her as. His answer? That she is someone whom he can rely on,have the same sense of humor and someone who understands him better than anything else. It seems it was the wrong thing to say because when he said that she looked at him in a funny way.