Chapter twenty two

She slowly climbed from her window and quickly jumped to the ground and ran as fast as she could to the spot where he told her to come and meet him. Her heart is beating really fast because after all this is the first time she is doing something against her parents wishes. But she loves him so if her parents does not approve then so shall be it.
Meanwhile Mordred had finished laying out the last of his plans and all he had to do is wait until the foolish girl comes. Not a few minutes had passed, Frey has arrived and when she saw him, she quickly went towards him and hugged him. He pretended to hug her and told her that he is thinking of them running away so that way her parents would realise that they made a big mistake and they would call them and tell them to come back home. Frey is on board with his idea but she is little bit scared but at the same time she wanted to be with him so she agreed to his idea.
Before, she could tell him that she agreed to his idea she got hit by a magical spell which made her controlled by Mordred. "What do you need my master?" Asked Frey in a trance. " I want you to kill Emrys and Arthur once they came here to save you." Said Mordred in an evil voice. "Yes master. It will happen." Repiled Frey and she walked away to await her parents.
Meanwhile at Arthur and Merlyn's house, they were discussing on the fact that they should have told their daughter who is that man at that moment so that way their daughter would understand the way they react towards Mordred. "I will go and tell her to come downstairs so that way we can explain to her." Said Merlyn getting up from the sofa and going towards the staircase. Arthur nodded his head and while his wife went upstairs, he groaned and thought of how his daughter is going to react on what he and Merlyn is going to tell her now.
Just then, he heard Merlyn screaming his name and he quickly got up and ran upstairs and taking his sword with him just in case. When he halted in front of Frey's room, he saw the window open and the blankets being thrown outside. He had a flashback to the moment when he did an extact thing with the help of Merlyn. But he was brought back to reality by Merlyn saying his name and shaking him really hard.