Chapter twenty three

"Arthur, she is gone. Oh, I am pretty sure that Mordred has something to do with it. Otherwise, Frey normally never does anything like this. We need to find them. Oh where they could be?" Asked Merlyn scared while shaking Arthur because it seems that he is lost in his own world when his own daughter is missing. Arthur came back from whatever world he is lost in and hugged her in order to calm her down. Because she is crying and shaking.
Just then Merlyn heard a voice inside a head which brings memories back at Camleot when Mordred first talked to her inside her mind.
"Merlyn, I have your daughter. If you want to save her then come to the extact spot I tell you to come with Arthur. Otherwise there would be consequences." Said Mordred in an evil voice. Merlyn wanted to scream and do something but right now at this moment her daughter needs help and save her from whatever Mordred had planned. So she quickly told Arthur what Mordred had told her and soon they went to the destination. When they reached the destination, she wanted to sigh because it is none other than the Lake. Yes, the Lake that took Arthur away from her for centuries and it seems that Mordred has the same idea again expect this time it would not only be Arthur but her and their daughter also. But she will not allow it, she will save them even if she die doing it.
Even Arthur was having the same thoughts though he is not ready to die again because fate and centuries had separated him from the love of his life and his daughter not to mention he had missed a lot of milestones of his daughter but no more for he is going to protect them.
Meanwhile Frey has no idea on what is happening because she is under the influence of Mordred but if she knew what is happening then immediately she would break up with him and save her parents with the help of her magic because that would be the first time of her using her magic. Mordred has no idea that Frey already knows about her magic heritage because Merlyn has already told her and they has been doing spells since the past few weeks.