Chapter fourteen

She coughed to alert her presence and quickly her parents turned around to face her. She went towards them and sat down in the bench which is occupied by her mother. "What happened? Is everything all right"? Asked Arthur as he stopped doing whatever he was doing. "Nothing is wrong. I just want to ask you guys something." "Well ask away, what do you want to know"?
"How did you guys first realise that you two fell in love with each other"? Asked Frey shyly because it is a not a topic that she talked about before.
Arthur and Merlyn looked into each other's eyes before having a faraway look.
Flashback
Arthur could not believe his luck. Of all of things that is hardly believeable. He had to go on and fall in love with her. Guess, that is what happens when you have a close relationship with your maidservant before the friendship line offically disappears and there are the feelings of love entering into his heart. What is not there to love about her? She was kind, loyal and though stubborn at few times but she would always remain by his side. She would defend him and also tell him when he is wrong about something. He opened his eyes to the fact that the magic isnt evil and it is something beautiful and pure at the same time. Meanwhile, Merlyn is also having the same thoughts regarding Arthur. But she had only one fear and that is King Uther. What would he do, when he finds out that his son and his maidservant is in relationship that is goes beyond the line of friendship? Will he kill her, burn her or banish her? So many questions yet so many unanswered. Yet, she knew one thing and that is she wouldnt stop loving Arthur until the rest of her life.