Chapter eight

At this moment, the Old Religion had sensed a disturbance in the balance. It seems that someone with evil intentions is trying to harm someone and disturb the very core of the balance that managed to be peaceful for many centuries with the help of Emrys. Though, there is no longer magic in this century yet there is a sense of magic that belongs to Emrys and her daughter Frey who has yet to discover her own abilities.
It is time for the prophecy to be fulfilled. A prophecy that is ancient as time is. A prophecy that holds a promise. Just like that like that, the Old Religion used the magic that it has to command Lake Avalon to bring back The One and Once Future King from the dead after all this is the moment that would bring peace and balance to the nation and Old Religion. Meanwhile back at London, both Merlyn and Freya felt magic calling for them. Merlyn couldnt help but gasped out loud which had Gwaine looking at her in concern. "Merlyn, are you okay"? "He is back. He is back after all these centuries of me waiting for him to come back."
Only then Gwaine could put two things together and realize that it could mean only one thing. That the Princess is coming back, Merlyn's soulmate and other side of her coin whereas for Freya she would be meeting her father for the first time.
Quickly, Merlyn called her daughter on her cellphone to tell her that they on their way to pick her up and told her to tell her Professor some kind of excuse so she can go to the Lake Avalon with them. Without waiting for any reply, Merlyn cut the phone and rode as fast she could.
After all these centuries waiting for Arthur, he has finally came back to her. She wondered what would be his reaction on finding out that he has a daughter and on how he would have to learn to live in the Modern World. After all, it would be a cultural shock for Arthur since everything has changed for centuries.