Chapter fifteen

Frey once again coughed to awake her parents from whatever they are imagining right now. She looked at them expectantly for an answer. "I guess we didnt know when we fell in love with each other but somehow we always knew that there is something more than friendship from the way we acted towards each other." Said Merlyn smiling at Arthur as she remembered the way that they both acted towards each other. With the constant teasing, name calling and the Dragon making riddles that seems to tell her that her destiny with Arthur runs much more deeper than it is.
"Why the sudden question about us when we fell in love with each other"? Asked Arthur because he hoped that she didnt give the answer that he already knows somehow. "Well, I met a guy at the University. I never felt this way before to other guys that I had dated before. But somehow, this feels different and I think it is in a good way." Repiled Frey blushing when she thought of him. "It seems that you are already falling in love with him. My advice is tell the guy about what you feel and if he feels the same then it is good for you. Otherwise, just remain friends with each other. Not to mention that if you two are planning to go on date, introduce him to us so that way we will know whether he is a good or a bad guy for you. After all, we want the best for you." Repiled Merlyn as sat down next to Arthur to which he put his arms around her.
Frey nodded her head indicating that she understood what her parents are telling her. Tomorrow at the University before the classes starts, she needs to find him and tell him on how she feels. There is a tiny amber of hope inside her that hopes that he felt the same way for her as she did.