Chapter thirteen

It was time to put his plan into action and it was a very simple task if he had to say himself also. Now he just need to get close to Frey and do what he needs to happen. So everyday, he bumped into Frey at the University intentionally and flirted with her also. Heck, he even performed a magic spell that made her dream of him also.
Meanwhile Frey was falling fast for this guy she just met. She never had an instant connection with any other guy before. It seems that destiny and fate wants her to be with this guy. But before she offically wants to ask him about his feelings, she needs to ask advice from her parents. After all, who would be much more experienced in the love department apart from her parents?
So one afternoon, she went towards the garden where her father is attempting to plant some flowers. She clearly remembers the days that her father struggled with the new century. There were certain mishaps that are too funny and wouldnt be forgetten easily. But now slowly her father is learning the ways of this century. While she was walking towards them, she overhead her mother saying "I still dont get it. The prophecy said that you will come back when you are needed the most. So what I am not figuring out is the reason? Dont get me wrong, I am happy you are back but I am just simply curious." To which her father repiled "I am pretty sure that we will soon figure out the reason. But in the mean time, I am happy to be with you and our daughter. Imagine what would my father think if he saw us today? A servant not any servant but my maidservant who is now my wife and on top of that a daughter. He would be literally fuming and tell me to stop my childish behaviour and that you enchanted me with your magic."