Chapter twenty

Mordred smirked in happiness for his plan is working perfectly. The bait had been placed and all it needs Frey to complete the last task and it would finally be completed. Who would have thought that the beloved Emrys and Arthur will finally be killed by none other than their own daughter's magic. Which in his opinion, is a foolish thing to do by not telling their daughter about her own magic.
He quickly sent her text saying on where to meet him and come there without informing her parents or uncles because they wouldnt understand their love. Hopefully, that foolish girl will do exactly what he told her to do. Just then, his phone buzzed indicating that he got a reply and lo and behold it was the foolish girl Frey replying to him that she would be there. Soon, it is time to put his plans into action. Meanwhile back at Merlyn and Arthur's house, everyone was discussing about what just had happened a few minutes ago. While everyone was discussing on what to do next, Merlyn went upstairs to Frey's room and make her understand on why she cannot date him and who is that person and why everyone hates him. Hopefully, Frey would understand though she might be heartbroken for a while after all he is the first serious guy that her daughter had fallen in love with while in the other centuries she was scared to open her heart because they always left before people could realise that something is wrong with them.